ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many cars have you owned this year?

20vt Fiat Coupe(182 Sold)
At the start of this year i sold my 05 plate Clio 182, i then purchased a 00'X reg Celica 140 vvti, which i sold about a month later. I then purchased a 99'V Honda Accord Type R, which i had for about 6 months and just recently sold. I then purchased a 52reg Peugeot 206 gti 140 which i had for two weeks and again just recently sold and now i have just purchased a 99'T Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo.

Mini Cooper S sport
One!

Blimey some people change their cars like they change their pants. I've only owned eight cars in the space of about 15 years.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Business-wise, i've owned around 35-40 per month.

Personally I change my own car prabably every fortnight or so??

I've got a thing for Big 4x4's at the minute. Although My browser has a little pistonheads Evo in it which has caught my eye! lol.

Glacier White 197
erm, ive owned/driven 4.

First ever car whilst i was learning at the start of this year was an 06 aygo. then once i passed in feb i bought a 08 Corsa D but ive driven my dads 08 Audi TT and a Clio RS200.

Next car i will own will be a Clio RS200 at the start of next year. cant waiiiit.

Only 2 for me. '02 Micra 1.0 that was upgraded to a 182.
I've only owned 3 cars since I started driving in 2002! Would have loved to get through lots more but don't have the cash!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
2, first car vauxhall vectra 2.0L diesel, then the clio

3 including the discovery 3 i use on occasions :D

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Do people realize it says in a YEAR! Lol I've had 3 a 172 cup which was wrote off then a 106 gti while I had a good think about what I wanted next now my current 182 cup.

172 mk2 Iceberg
At the start of this year i sold my 05 plate Clio 182, i then purchased a 00'X reg Celica 140 vvti, which i sold about a month later. I then purchased a 99'V Honda Accord Type R, which i had for about 6 months and just recently sold. I then purchased a 52reg Peugeot 206 gti 140 which i had for two weeks and again just recently sold and now i have just purchased a 99'T Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo.

How much has this cost you in losses and insurance changes ?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Business-wise, i've owned around 35-40 per month.

Personally I change my own car prabably every fortnight or so??

I've got a thing for Big 4x4's at the minute. Although My browser has a little pistonheads Evo in it which has caught my eye! lol.

Every two weeks? Jesus Dan, I bet your barley learn what all the buttons do before you're onto another!!

Just one for me, has been this way for 4 years now, hard times.

Clio 172
2 - peugeot 106 gti and my 172 mk2.

my 1st car was a corsa 02 corsa sxi 1.2 haha, then i owned a s reg mondeo st24 followed by fto 2.0 gr tiptritonic.

hard to choose between pug n 172, you cant just drive a 106 gti u have to race it otherwise its the most horrible car ever, loud exhaust, dropped on its arse, cam'd so it ran lumpy n stuff. but it was fast as f**k and diddnt use anywer near as much petrol.

the 172 is less chav n is my fave overall cos of extras, handling, its quite comfy aswell compared to the pug!

20vt Fiat Coupe(182 Sold)
How much has this cost you in losses and insurance changes ?

The Clio 182 i had owned for around 6 months, and only lost a couple of hundred pounds, which isnt bad esp considering i bought it from a dealer with a warranty and then i sold it to a dealer. Canceled my insurance-so got a refund. The celica was less then the 182, so had left over cash and was fairly cheap to insure. Had that for around a month, and more or less sold it for what i paid, and again canceled my insurance. The Accord Type R, i picked up cheapish, spent a fair amount of money on modifications, had it for around 6months and then sold it on-made quite a loss on that, but you dont get money back for modifications usually, kept the insurance running. Then i bought the 206 gti, fairly cheap, transfered over insurance and sold it on for a tidy profit after 2 weeks. Again kept the insurance running, and bought the Fiat Coupe for less than what i sold the 206 gti for.

aero
my 172 is my 4th car this year

begining of year got saab 9-5 V6 (still got it) then got a 306 rallye sold that then got a golf v6 4motion part ex'd that for the 172

already looking at another car as my daily runner love the saab im just been looking at the mid 90's merc sl's in either V8 or V12 kind of fancy one in black