ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how many clio cups?

172 cup baby
i read yesterday that there was only 500 172 cups made..............is this true:dapprove:

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Circa. 2250 I think came into the UK. Only a handful (80 or so) were Silver.

Probably down to about 1750 in total now, and of those, 750 that haven't been chavved up LOL

172 cup
cheers.......been looking for 1 now for several weeks. should have it by the end of september..............are they really as fun to drive as all of the threads etc say?>???

About 2200 iirc, exactly 90 were Silver. At last count (from the DVLA) just under 2000 were left, meaning over 200 have gone to the scrapyard in the sky.

Engles Mummy
Awesome cars m8, you will piss over just about anything you'll come across. Expect for the odd ferrari or lambo ;)

Just be careful with it round corners for the first couple of months and learn how to use the brakes. Also I would recommend upgrading suspension & brakes asap as both of these are under par :)

172cup
dissagree... brakes and suspension are spot on imo. every car can quite easily have them improved, but that doesn't mean they are under-par.

the 172 cup, is by far the best car i've owned [and that doesn't mean i've had s**t cars before now lol]