ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many cup owners are out there

Oh, theres little me, just missed the thread.

Ordered July, took delivery 1st October, age 29, paying 830 f.c. with 4yrs ncb, and a few points for good measure. Shes done about 6.5k now and warming up nicely...

Chris

Pete 172 - Where you from in stocky, ive seen a few around, have you got the one with the zorst that that bird drives?

got mine in Feb, mackie motors Brechin Scotland, 4500miles, £545 ins full no claims - direct line, is there different types of cups , you mentio RS in your first question??????????

Picked mine up on 9th April 2003 and have done 280 miles... Insurance is £700 Fully comp... 25 years old with 4 yers NCD parked on street in Glasgow from Elephant... And shes a little belter!

Bought second hand in March replacing stolen scooby.

5,000 miles.

Age 29 and insurance £618 FC.

Still getting over twin novelties of high 30s mpg and torque steer!

PS - Great forum...

Clio Dci

im from reddish and have been driving it around alot so you may have seen me. ive only seen one other cup and that was on mon/tues in bredbury near the safeways.

why where are you from?

totally standard at moment. going demon tweeks tomorrow for some wheel wax, silver builbs and possible panel filter.

ill keep my eyes open for you :D

Got mine in Feb, ex-demo (pre-thrashed!), Ive done 4000 miles in it and havent stopped grinning. paying £700 insurance, 25 full ncb, in Newbury.

I must b number 2 then in N,Ire

got her on the 7/2/03 reg FXI 172, 28 got trade insurance, done 450 miles always garaged and no wet weather driving ,put some silvatec bulbs in the indicators front and back (big difference) for little cash!

Cup bought a month ago 2nd hand 52 reg. Based in Tonbridge in Kent, 6000 miles, insurance is £332 aged 30, full ncb and ace postcode...

Love it to bits, hate the build quality but who gives a fuk ! Thats what warranty is for !!

Tappd'd RS

picked it up 10 days ago. Live in west central scotland, 22 with £1300 ins (2 young drivers +1) 5 yrs NCB (Vauxhall Ins. Retention Bonus!!! - only really got 1 year NCB) Done 500 (ish) miles.

hOW MANY DO WE THINK THEN FROM THIS THREAD - I KNOW OF 3 IN THE STOCKPORT AREA WHO MUST USE THIS SITE ME PUGBOY & SOME DUDE IN REDDISH.........

Clio Dci

where you from seedy.

as you said, i live in reddish but thought pugboy was the only other cup driver in the area that comes on here

Got two at moment in Nottingham, but 02 lease car is going back tomorrow, leaving me with my brand new slightly used looking 03 Cup

Northants, got it on sat 03/05/03 130 miles

ins £880 adrian Flux, 3ys n/c parked on street im 25

love the car to bits and is so much fun to drive