ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HOW MANY MRK 1 172S

DOES ANY BODY KNOW HOW MANY MRK 1 172S HAVE BEEN SOLD AND HOW MANY MRK TWOS . IT WOULD BE INTRESTING TO KNOW THE SPLIT IN QUANTITYS

bishop - where you from? you have one of the rarest of any of the 172s I think - yellow - just like mine!!! :D

I have no idea of the official figures, but I dont think there were as many Mk1s sold as Mk2s so far - certainly you see more Mk2s on the road - and hardly ever see yellow!! But of course it is the most superior colour of them all !

kis172 I live in south leicestershire . as you know i have a yellow 172

it is standed apart from the wheels which are standed 15 inch oz alloys but i have repainted grafhite grey.I have also painted the center caps yellow with the silver daimond left silver .I have only ever seen another yellow clio in two years. and that allso had grey wheels

Actually I spoke to Jeremy on Sunday about how many Mk1 172s were sold - but of course those figures wouldnt include imports - if he doesnt look on here and see this soon I will speak to him and ask if he can find out - I did ask if it was possible to tell me how many yellow 172s were sold, but those are not figures that are available!

K

Where i live (Sweden) Only 158 mk1 have been sold. 5! of them yellow. Have only seen 1 172 on the roads. 9 on our last meeting.

Lars

These are the figures excluding imports

2000 1053 Mk 1s

2001 305 Mk 1s, 172 Exclusives, 552 Mk 2s

2002 1084 Mk 2s plus 617 Cups so far

There are no yellow Mk 2s but Im still trying to find out how many yellow Mk 1s there were