ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how many owners has your mk2 (non sport) had?

how many owners has your mk2 (non sport) had?

• mk2 - only me!

Votes: 121 33.4%
  • mk2 - 2 including me

Votes: 135 37.3%
  • mk2 - 3 including me

Votes: 64 17.7%
  • mk2 - 4 including me

Votes: 14 3.9%
  • mk2 - 5 including me

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • mk2 - 6 including me

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • mk2 - 7 including me

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • mk2 - 8+

Votes: 19 5.2%

• Total voters
  Octavia VRS
davebem said:
Mines had 3 but 1 was Renault and 1 was my dad.

pretty much the same - 3 as well (excluding me), 1 was the garage who pre registered it tho and the last was my dad.

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Mine's had 3 but mine was pre-registered and then some really old dude had it and kept it mint :)

A number of clios
im the 3rd owner of mine some woman in luton had it from new sold it to my mate and i bought it off him 4 months later i have owned for 3 years nearly

182 cup pack
My previous car was a 1,4 16v fully moded...Bought it brand new(24/3/2000) and sold it in November 2005-just before I hit the 182 cup..So 2 owners...

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Mines only had me, got her from new and at this moment in time she's sitting in the garage having her 1st MOT ;)

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™
I had mine with 1500 miles on the clock. The lad who had it before me got banned from driving for about a year I think. I ended up buying it thru eBay, had my eye on it for days but got out bidded. I emailed the seller telling him I was gutted, and he told me to make him an offer. As the winning bidder, bidded on his old bike but never ended up paying.

So in the end the Clio was mine, for £6300. I couldn't complain as it saved me a bit on my savings account... :evil: