ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many people are using MobileMe?

Mk2 Golf GTI
I just signed up for the free trial and have to say that although it does seem a little expensive, the features and sync options on it are great.

Thinking of getting a code from ebay to sign up once the trial runs out.

I like the fact that when I add a contact or calendar, it's sent to the cloud within seconds and I dont have to worry about losing important details.

Does anyone use another option for this type of service? I read that some people sync through google but I found it quite difficult and tedious to set up.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Makes no difference, even the old Mac.com codes still work.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Had it for a year and never used it, thankfully I bought it when M&S were selling off stock cheaply.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
You can buy it cheaper on eBay. I use it now ironically for nothing I originally tried in the free trial (all iPhone related stuff). I use it for hosting and cloud now. Access contacts on other computers is good too but Google does that too for free. MobileMe and iWeb work very nicely together.