ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many people have you surprised with your clio?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
View attachment 1445880

On the right road the clio is totally fantastic, b-roads are where is best I think. Changeable surfaces, camber, bumps dips etc etc.

Yes you can keep up when a super car is on it but that's only because it can only use a fraction of its potential in those circumstances.

Also you'll be very lucky to find a supercar owner that'll drive one like his rs turbo back in the day.....! 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1445881

Thought I was doing alright until this was posted up 😂

Gonna cry myself to sleep tonight....

Clio 182 RB
View attachment 1445880

On the right road the clio is totally fantastic, b-roads are where is best I think. Changeable surfaces, camber, bumps dips etc etc.

Yes you can keep up when a super car is on it but that's only because it can only use a fraction of its potential in those circumstances.

Also you'll be very lucky to find a supercar owner that'll drive one like his rs turbo back in the day.....! 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1445881

Do love an Aston!
IMG_20191227_223840_412.jpg

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
My modified Trophy has surprised a few cars and all I did was add a revised centre exit exhaust and ricer wang. And I have a prize c**k and know how to wave it. Or perhaps I am a prize c**k and hope you will waive it. I dunno. I'm kinda lost in this thread. :p

20190914_085343.jpg

RS Clios are just undiluted fun and still hard to beat for B-road laughs and shenanigans.