ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many people on here actually race? Pics and championship

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Sprints and hillclimbs are proper sunday afternoon motorsport. Sit around for most of the day, give it balls out for 3-4 lots of anything from 20 seconds to a minute, sit around for another half an hour, then roll back down the hill to the pits.

It's relaxing but the chance of stuffing it is slightly higher and if you c**k up anywhere it will lose you the chance of getting FTC on that run.

Swift Sport
I'm already a member at Curborough and use the circuit regularly, it's just a case of getting my MSA license and safety gear and having a go. In a way that's also the downside because I'm not really trying anything new.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
What happened to the guy with the Bentley continental GT.

He raced it and it looked awesome.

What happened to the guy with the Bentley continental GT.
He raced it and it looked awesome.

The complete car is currently for sale with the option of purchasing the spares package as well...

Read into that as you wish, but given that it's the private affairs of a family owned race team it'd be impolite to speculate. Who knows, maybe they're just selling up because switching to running 2x AM Vantage GT3s next year... Needless to say the costs of running a GT3 car, forget "another league," are in a different galaxy.

Lotus Elise
Car: Porsche Cayman S
Championship: Britcar, Porsche Open, Production Porsche, GT Cup

IMG_3842_zps8d38e8ce.jpg

IMG_1662_zpse15f704a.gif

Brands_zps7318a63c.gif

64571_10151261048865756_1167398338_n_zps1f1251b7.jpg

http://www.cliosport.net/threads/porsche-cayman-s-race-car.688293/
Build thread with a few vids.
Also raced an MR2 in 750mc and a KTM XBOW GT4 in British GT and GT Cup.

The most fun you can have with your clothes on!