ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many pictures..

182-racing-blue

The number of pictures you can take varies depending on your camera model and complexity of the scene being photographed. To calculate how many pictures your card can hold, divide the capacity of your card by the average file size of your images. For example, if you have a 256MB card, and use a camera that has an average file size of 1.2MB, then 256 divided by 1.2 gives you approximately 213 pictures. As you change modes on your camera, the number of images will increase if you shoot in a lower resolution mode, and decrease if you shoot in a higher resolution mode.

Which camera?
Samsung NV100

14.7mp compact camera? Oh my dear god.

The user manual for the NV100 states that a 1GB card will hold 136 images, the camera takes up to 4GB SD cards or 8GB SDHC cards, I would be inclined to get a SanDisk 4GB SD HC Memory Card (£7.99 each on Play), which is going to hold at least 500 pics, if you want 8GB I would just get two of those, putting all your eggs in one basket with a single 8GB card is a bit scary imo.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Samsung NV100

14.7mp compact camera? Oh my dear god.

The user manual for the NV100 states that a 1GB card will hold 136 images, the camera takes up to 4GB SD cards or 8GB SDHC cards, I would be inclined to get a SanDisk 4GB SD HC Memory Card (£7.99 each on Play), which is going to hold at least 500 pics, if you want 8GB I would just get two of those, putting all your eggs in one basket with a single 8GB card is a bit scary imo.
Lol, why dear god??