ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many trophys left!!

German Barge

How many are left people, gonna perhaps order one this week if all goes to plan.................

[Edited by BigChris on 18 July 2005 at 10:58pm]

dk

911 GTS Cab

132 sold, but someone has 182, does that mean they are not producing them in order, or someone just got REALLY lucky?

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by the_ferret on 19 July 2005
whats the average price of these babies....

really depends if you have F+F really. A few have bought using that and are getting a really good discount, not sure what the discounts are like without, probably 1-2 grand?

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 18 July 2005
As at 15th July, 132 had been sold - 368 to go. Get one - they are awesome :D

somebody else said 360 sold a few days ago and they were in the know apparently. Whats your source?? There not gonna sell till christmas at this rate.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by toonboy on 19 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 18 July 2005

As at 15th July, 132 had been sold - 368 to go. Get one - they are awesome :D

somebody else said 360 sold a few days ago and they were in the know apparently. Whats your source?? There not gonna sell till christmas at this rate.
Jeremy Townsend on the Renaultsport forum. Theyll sell like hot-cakes now there are so few 182s left. Remember, were about to become a Renaultsport Clio free zone. It will be a year before you can buy the new one at least.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by steveV6 on 19 July 2005
Cant click the link Mike? ^^^

i dont think it was supposed to be a link steve, he was just highlighting what part he was answering.

dk

911 GTS Cab

de ja vu?

[Edited by dave182 on 7/19/2005 1:11:11 AM]

im sure one of the guys who had it will confirm it for you tomorrow, its around 20-25% though

Quote: Originally posted by polarbert on 19 July 2005

so what is the discount you get with friends and family? 10 per cent?

Think youll find it depends on the model etc... but as far as i know, it can range anywhere from 10% - 30%.

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 19 July 2005

Slugger and SpecialK, its posted in the media section somewhere.

Almost as cool as 007. ;)
Id be so tempted to have the alarm reprogrammed to play the James Bond tune if I had 007.

Megane 225 Arctic Blue

Better hurry then if they are nearly sold!
Had a quick test drive today after I found out my local (very friendly) dealer had one on demo.

Amazed how different it was to my 172 Cup. Felt like a different model! Steering and ride felt a lot tighter and sharper and it is deceptively fast, especially as it is not as noisy as my Cup. Recaros are nice too! Only had 400 miles on the clock so still plenty of time to run in too. Unfortunately the demo is sold though....

Goign back tomorrow to find out a price and availability and also what the Megane 225 is like - they have one demo too.

Andrew

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by toonboy on 19 July 2005
Target Price is £12200 for these cars

eh, F+F only brings it down to £12400, where are you getting a figure of 12200?

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by ukaskew on 20 July 2005
Next but one should be number 182 then!

Already been sold. Its on here. Pics in the media section.

That was a back hander to get no.182 without a doubt. They "apparently" get sent out in number order and you get what you are given, hmmmm

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 20 July 2005
Quote: Originally posted by toonboy on 19 July 2005Target Price is £12200 for these cars

dealers buy them in for 12200 and have to pay the road tax themselves. If you get one for 12400 they make 35 pounds profit i think.

Clio Cup

Its keeping me awake at night the decision. Cant make my mind up whether to buy another clio (trophy) or the s2000 i always wanted.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by toonboy on 20 July 2005
Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 20 July 2005Quote: Originally posted by toonboy on 19 July 2005Target Price is £12200 for these cars

dealers buy them in for 12200 and have to pay the road tax themselves. If you get one for 12400 they make 35 pounds profit i think.

Why did a dealer chose to sell you a car at a loss?