ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many trophys left!!

Clio Cup

My second visit to try and get a bit of discount off a trophy down my local showroom the salesman told me i was wasting his time. After he even locked the car up so we couldnt look inside it so we just walked out. Didnt even let me sit in it, even maranello egham let me and my mate sit in ferraris. How im going to get a testdrive to make my mind up i dont know.

Clio Cup

If its 200 im going to wait another week before i commit.

Feel sorry for the ctr folks their new limited edition only has different seats.

Megane 225 Arctic Blue

I am this close to signing on the dotted line.
Went into look at 225s but having driven the Trophy Im smitten.
Going back Monday for a final drive and look though before I commit.

Nearly all available cars incidentally will not come through until September as of today looking at the stock.

Andrew

A slow one :-(

Nice....the more I think about the trophy more I want one. I need to hurry up and stop temping and get a perm job so i can get finance!

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by toonboy on 20 July 2005

That was a back hander to get no.182 without a doubt. They "apparently" get sent out in number order and you get what you are given, hmmmm
They asked to be given the nod when to order to get no. 182 - its not that difficult to arrange if you have contacts.

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by Richy123 on 21 July 2005

My second visit to try and get a bit of discount off a trophy down my local showroom the salesman told me i was wasting his time. After he even locked the car up so we couldnt look inside it so we just walked out. Didnt even let me sit in it, even maranello egham let me and my mate sit in ferraris. How im going to get a testdrive to make my mind up i dont know.
dont deal with arses like that, i was refused a test drive nearly in a 172 cause the guy was saying Im too young and couldnt insure it. I merely pointed out I probably earned more than him and could insure it for £750 now gimme the keys.

Needless to say he didnt get the sale and I bought my 182 brand new elsewhere a week later :D