ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many williams?

J

jamesy

I have just bought a williams 1 and im curious to know just how many were made?

J

jamesy

Enid said:
Yeah they are, saw loads at FCS. Dunno what all the fuss is about?

you would see s**t loads at the biggest french car show of the year:rolleyes: same with v6 and turbo2's but how many do you see everyday thats really quite a stupid thing to say:quiet:

J

jamesy

Freebone said:
congrats mate...didn'tknow you were in the market for one

cheers mate just call it an impulse buyLOL i plan on going performance next and this is an ideal base for it i have also sorted out finance to turbo my valver of which i was then going to put the sounds in the williams but common sense would be to do the opposite:evil:

jamesy said:
you would see sh*t loads at the biggest french car show of the year:rolleyes: same with v6 and turbo2's but how many do you see everyday thats really quite a stupid thing to say:quiet:

I see a williams every single day!!!! sometimes two or three! It's hardly rare.

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Enid said:
I see a williams every single day!!!! sometimes two or three! It's hardly rare.

dont believe that pal... maybe replicas... the williams is one rare mother trucker:evil:

SamboRT said:
dont believe that pal... maybe replicas... the williams is one rare mother trucker:evil:

Well they all look the same, blue with gold wheels, bit chavy if you ask me

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
i take it you dont like the williams? what car do you drive if you dont mind me asking :)

Enid has been a forum user since October 2002.. Heh.

And, even funnier, he drives a certain Clio ;)

J

jamesy

oh dear what have i started here oh well at least my original question got answeredLOL

J

jamesy

oh well next time i get bored ill ask how many williams 2 were made that should be an easy three pages of abuse and swearing:S