ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much can I expect to sell my 172 for

Its a 2000 X-Reg Mk1 172 in Titanium Silver. One previous owner. Stunning condition. 36K,

Standard 172 features + 17" Team Dynamics Tornados, 205/40 Yoko AVZ Sport (front), Toyo Proxes T1-S (rear), RamAir IK, Lowered 30mm on H&R springs, E-Tech Roof Spoiler

The Parkers guide and Used Car guide have different A1 condition values. Parkers: £7000 Used Car: £7700

the mk1 s that sell for 7k mark on the autotrder have mainly done like, 50k+

and all seem to be early (w reg) cars

i reckon youll get 7.5 -8 for it.

Bought ours 8 months ago, same year/reg, with same miles for £7,500, so sounds like £7 - £7.5 to me. You may want to consider taking some of your mods off, dont necessarily add value when you sell (except maybe the wheels) and wont be to everyones taste, could sell them separatly to raise a few more £££s.

Ph1

According to what I read a while back in one of those price guide things a late Y plate mk1 172 was worth about £300 more than the mk2 on the next reg plate up....couldnt belive it when I read it had to read it again I was so surprised.

By the way what car you thinking of getting next Cord-172 not the bread van I hope. ;)

No not the bread van. Im moving to New Zealand in July so need to sell up and get something different out there (Holden 5.7L? hehehe)

I know the car would sell better with the mods removed but I really cant be @rsed to take them all off. Would need to fill and respray the 172 spoiler to remove the E-tech one. 7K sounds good. - cheers guys

Is it an import, mines an import Y plate Mk1 15,000 on the clock FSH etc etc and a dealer said he couldnt give me any more than 5K!! I asked him if he was joking and when he said no I walked.

Yeah its an import - Cheers for that Biggy

I hope to get somewhere between 6500-7000 minimal as I need the extra money for the move to NZ.