ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much extra BHP ?

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Swapped out the janspeed for scorpion, the difference in power was noticeable right away. What kind of BHP can be gained from simple exhaust swap ?

IMG_7029.jpeg

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Was the old one smaller diameter than stock then or something?

People aren't pulling your leg or anything, there's genuinely nothing to be had swapping the exhaust on a 182.

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
I think the difference you are feeling id due to slightly less back pressure from the larger diameter of the exhaust tubing. Means it will feel more responsive and rev slightly quicker, whether that translates into more power I dont htink it will.

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
I wouldn't be so sure, the fastest RS I've ever had is my RaceVan which runs a pattern part cheapo from the motor factors

I’ve no idea what’s making the difference but no complaints, think I’ll pull the 182 wheels off and stick the 1.2s on and make the most of it.