ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much for respray.

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Whilest detailing my car today i noticied my front bumper and bonnet were in bad shape. Lots of stone chipings and marks in the clear coat. I was wondering how much it would cost to get them resprayed? Just looking for a rough price.

Cheers would perfur prices from experience.

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
150 doesnt sound to bad tbh obv it would need to be good quality as am being pritty picky as it is. You no anyone decent in the northeast region.

BG 182 FF
I got qouted 200 quid cash just for the front bumper, by the guy that colour coded my old clio, he was very good quality wise, click here, that is what he did if you want look. Pitty he has retired now need fine somewhere else :(

Fabia vRS
Got a few quotes recently for a bonnet respray with wings and bumper blend. Cheapest quote I got was £180 + VAT. The most expensive quote was £450 + VAT! It's definitely worth shopping around.

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Hmm am begining to think weather its worth it. Am proberly being to picky

MK3 GTI golf 16v
they wey beyond detailing out ? my mate paid about 300 odd + vat for his bonnet, it can get real pricey if you want top quality

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Havnt tryied tbh never used a machine polisher before so a wouldnt like to go hard on it.

S2 106 GTI
I have just had alot of work done on the trophy, previous owner put a few marks on it and there were a few stone chips and some scratches/scuffs (when someone decided the car was better looking with scratches right down the drivers side) so work carried out on the following
-Front bumper
-LH front wing
-RH front wing
-Bonnet
-Driver door
-Driver rear quater panel
-Rear bumper
-Roof (previous owner left bird sh*t and it attacked the paint)

I had a few quotes and asked about 'for cash' and got some money knocked off. I ended up using the guy who I've used before and his quote was in the middle of all of them. As mentioned you pay for the work!
all in it cost just short of £800 - highest quote was over £1200