ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much is it going to cost me?

Megane coupe 1.6 16v
Im definetely getting a dci 80 clio as soon as i have the cash difference between it and my coupe.

Question is how much is a low mileage 2003/2004 dynamique + (or better) DCI 80 going to cost me?

Seen a few privates at around £4500 with < 40k. I will want to be going trade really.

Cheers guys.

Breaking A 172 Replica
From a normal trader expect to pay anything from 4500-5000 IMO.

DCi 80s command a decent sized premium.

P.S. how can you get better than a dynamique +?

Golf Mk3 Gti 8v
im playing with the idea of a diesel clio, [btw are they turbo] stupid i know but got to ask as i dont know

but i think im gunna go for the 100 as insurance aint much higher and after chipping them they become miles better than the 80 chipped. or so it looks that way on rstuning.

Megane coupe 1.6 16v
^^^ yes they are tutbo.

What i have learnt off here is there is no point bothering with the 100, they are very rare so you pay more and dont get the exact car you want + they have dodgy gearbox's apparently.

C.slicker, is a privilage + or Initial (sp) not better? I test drove a Initial and it was massively spec'd. Sat nav, xenons, auto everything etc

What i have learnt off here is there is no point bothering with the 100, they are very rare so you pay more and dont get the exact car you want + they have dodgy gearbox's apparently.

privilage + or Initial (sp) not better? I test drove a Initial and it was massively spec'd. Sat nav, xenons, auto everything etc

Yepo there a higer spec quite a rare car due to there high cost new.

The problem with the 100 is the gearbox isn't nice to use not that its a bad faulty box (then again it is rubish like most Renault boxes)