ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
A customer of mine has TR03FEE and TR04FEE. He doesn't have them for the reasons the owner of a Trophy would but it would appeal to some.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Best plate i have seen for a Trophy is

TR05 PHY

I would rather get something that is T*** PHY than T*** FEE

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
I inquired about buying that plate when the person was selling the car. Didnt get a response though.
Would be an awesome plate for you though.... if your nick name is fee (fiona) ... and you have a trophy.

I'm not planning to sell, but just wondering roughly how much my car is worth so I can decide whether it is worth spending some money on. Don't want to put more money into it, than it's worth.

Clio 172 Iceberg Silver
60k miles
3 owners
2 keys
Full service history
Completely standard everything including original wheels
Timing belt, aux belt and waterpump done less than 1k ago
Full 12 months MOT.

Thanks.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
How much is a very clean 34k blue 172 cup worth??
Only 3 owners and just flew through MOT

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
How much is a very clean 34k blue 172 cup worth??
Only 3 owners and just flew through MOT
£2999.

If it's out of a box mint with Michelin tyres, £3495.

Or you could do shat DTM cars did and have a garden ornament for a year with a £4999 price tag in the window.

Clio 182
2003 Clio 172 black
82 thousand miles
Has some left and belts are up to date.

Needs rear bumper
full exhaust system
Air con radiator and regas
Headlight bulbs

What's the car worth?

172 turbo
Just trying to work out if I was to sell my 172 344bhp

I mean I've spent properly over 16k plus in receipts that's not including price of the car the engine was built fully forged by k tec turbo d receipt was 8.5k

Full welded cage cost me 2k

White wrap with decals
Carbon bonnet boot door cards
Perspex rear window side window front windows
Speed lines 2118s lime green mint
With Dunlop tyres
Spray of interior white 400£
Cor beau revolution bucket seat
Omp steering wheel detachable lifeline boss
Flocked dashes
Turbo and temp gauges
Pure Motorsport shifter
Carbon interior dash bits
Fire extinguisher
Carbon roof scoop with col air feed
Slider windows and scoop vent on rear
Upgraded clutch
Coilovers
Oreca 63mm

Would of thought the engine work and cage would of actually made the car worth a bit more

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
2002 iceberg 172
3 owners
87k miles
MOT till January
Body work is fairly tidy apart from a keyed drivers door, otherwise I'd say it was pretty mint!
Cup shocks and eibach sportlines
Polybushed dogbone
10mm rear hub spacers
16mm front spacers
Just had new NGK plugs, engine oil and gearbox oil change

No proof of belts!

I'm thinking about selling and buying an S3 if the Clio is worth anything.

If not, I'll run it into the ground

133T
Mini Cooper S 2005
Dark Silver, Chili Pack, 17" S spoke alloys, Radio Boost, Darkened Glass, Multifunction Steering Wheel. Visibility Pack, Panoramic Glass Sunroof, Headed Washers, Heated Front/Rear Windows, Cockpit Chrono Pack. 6 Disc CD Player, AUX cable. John Cooper Works (JCW) 210bhp Tuning Kit fitted at factory. Black roof, black mirror caps., 2 Owners, Full service history, Next MOT due on 18/06/2016, Electric sunroof, Electric windows, Air conditioning, CD player, Leather trim, Height adjustable driver's seat, Height adjustable passenger seat, Folding rear seats, Child seat points (Isofix system), Metallic paint, Power steering, Steering wheel rake adjustment, Steering wheel reach adjustment, Cruise control, Central locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, Driver's airbags

Not had any interest so far :(
Any ideas?

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Mini Cooper S 2005
Dark Silver, Chili Pack, 17" S spoke alloys, Radio Boost, Darkened Glass, Multifunction Steering Wheel. Visibility Pack, Panoramic Glass Sunroof, Headed Washers, Heated Front/Rear Windows, Cockpit Chrono Pack. 6 Disc CD Player, AUX cable. John Cooper Works (JCW) 210bhp Tuning Kit fitted at factory. Black roof, black mirror caps., 2 Owners, Full service history, Next MOT due on 18/06/2016, Electric sunroof, Electric windows, Air conditioning, CD player, Leather trim, Height adjustable driver's seat, Height adjustable passenger seat, Folding rear seats, Child seat points (Isofix system), Metallic paint, Power steering, Steering wheel rake adjustment, Steering wheel reach adjustment, Cruise control, Central locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, Driver's airbags

Not had any interest so far 😧
Any ideas?
Whats the mileage?

Clio 182 Trophy 2005
SORN'd since 2011
35k miles
FSH
1 owner
Original spec
One front Sachs refurbed a couple of years before garaging.
Likely to need (both) belts changing in addition to any work that's required as a result of extended hibernation (I'm thinking tyres and belts at least), or do you think the hibernation will have had little effect? It'll be getting a new battery. Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
2002 iceberg 172
3 owners
87k miles
MOT till January
Body work is fairly tidy apart from a keyed drivers door, otherwise I'd say it was pretty mint!
Cup shocks and eibach sportlines
Polybushed dogbone
10mm rear hub spacers
16mm front spacers
Just had new NGK plugs, engine oil and gearbox oil change

No proof of belts!

I'm thinking about selling and buying an S3 if the Clio is worth anything.

If not, I'll run it into the ground
Rough idea anyone?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
£5250 which is maybe too high but I wasn't in any rush. Hoped for some interest though but not a peep.
If you've had no interest then it's too expensive.

We're selling 50 minis a month retail and putting a good 10+ through auction so the market is still strong despite this being a typically quiet time of year.

So I'd say if you've advertised it properly (decent photos, on autotrader, with a decent write up) and you've still had no interest, then its too expensive.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Really? I wasn't expecting that much with it having no proof of belts being changed?
Sorry, I thought you changed them yourself...
Must have you confused with someone else.

In that case, £1000 all day long.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Sorry, I thought you changed them yourself...
Must have you confused with someone else.

In that case, £1000 all day long.
That's about what I was expecting, actually still a little higher than I thought so that's good. Cheers mate :)

133T
If you've had no interest then it's too expensive.

We're selling 50 minis a month retail and putting a good 10+ through auction so the market is still strong despite this being a typically quiet time of year.

So I'd say if you've advertised it properly (decent photos, on autotrader, with a decent write up) and you've still had no interest, then its too expensive.
Thanks Daniel.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Hello,

I'm looking to buy my first clio (2.0 16v is the one i've been looking for)

They are pretty expensive in finland, but is this car even more overpriced at 6900e ?

http://www.nettiauto.com/renault/clio/7118415

2005, 147 000 km on the clock, automatic air conditioning etc.
That is crazy expensive. That equates to 95000 miles and the cost is £4900 pounds. proper rip off. Also that one has a rubbish spoiler and horrible rear lights.
In the UK that would go for about £1800 = 2500 euros.
Is finland right hand drive? if so get a flight over here and buy one and catch a ferry home.

2003 RenaultSport Clio 172 in iceberg silver
71k miles
Cambelt done last year.
full history to 59k, receipts after this, but no more stamps.
electric windows, electric mirrors, climate control, remote central locking (2 keys), automatic xenon headlamps steering wheel controls...
no rips or marks on the half leather seats
brand new rear shocks, new window motor with 2 year guarantee, new rear wheel bearings and brake discs, new fog lights, new sensor for climate control...

How much is this worth?

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Maybe selling my wheels soon but no idea how much they are worth and from searching the forum there doesn't seem to be many that crop up. How much you reckon they're worth?

Set of 16" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's, in need of a refurb as previous owner has curbed and chipped them, 2 decent tyres (Can't remember make off the top of my head) and 2 that need replacing.

Need to sell my Ph1 172 it's out of test as the clutch has gone ( still drives but judders think it's release bearing)

98000 miles ish Cam belt done less than 2 years ago by ddc in Doncaster. Tidy other than rusty rear arches and age related marks. Eibach proline springs, Scorpion exhaust standard wheels.

I know it's not worth a lot but what do you guys reckon? Obviously spares or repairs job but would I get mor breaking it?