ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Clio 172 2003 model.

MOT - AUG 31st

TAX - July 31st

Some reciepts but not much history, proof of belts and dephaser etc done at renault when i bought it.

117k miles

New AP Coilovers

4 yoko AD08s, fronts have about 3mm and rears have around 5mm.

2 new driveshafts

Lots of other small parts replaced aswell, engine mounts/brakes etc

Couple of carpark dents, but other than that the paintwork is in good nick!

Considering the tax and mot, how much would you pay for it?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1373923240959.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373923240959.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 44
  Countryman JCW
I guess the best you could hope for would be a straight swap for a 93k 172 Cup...

Really? a 172 Cup with circa 90k miles on usually goes for about £1500-1800... the ECU and turbo alone would fetch that in parts nearly. Unless you dont mean my car?

RB 182
Really? a 172 Cup with circa 90k miles on usually goes for about £1500-1800... the ECU and turbo alone would fetch that in parts nearly. Unless you dont mean my car?

I think he was joking, referencing his car as a straight swap for yours.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I'd guesstimate 5-6k but stand to be corrected. . I guess this type of car is worth as much as someone's prepared to pay. ..

Clio 182
Re: ***How much is my car worth?***

Deciding whether or not to keep my salvage, it was fairly immaculate before it got driven into.

04 Titanium 182
77,000 miles
belts have a year left
brand new rear cup dampers (less than 1k miles)
newish front cup dampers (less than 9k miles)
new Scorpion SRN019 (less than 1k miles) - the silencer's a bit dented now but I'm pretty certain the exhaust functions OK
new Eibach Sportlines (less than 1k miles)
Pirelli P Zero Neros with reasonable tread all round
Everything works as it should, interior's in good condition. As is the exterior apart from the following.....

Rear bumper probably needs replacing, although I reckon it could be bodged back on
Tailgate has a smallish dent on the bottom right edge
Bonnet's a bit buggered, although probably still usable if you're not bothered about a few little creases
Front bumper is also a little bit damaged, but it's not cracked or anything like that
One of the xenons has a crack in it
And the big one.... The boot floor is bent, not badly or anything but it's enough to stop the boot from closing (it does close now but that's only because I've bodged it)

What do you guys reckon it's worth?

Impreza Wagon
Looking to sell my G/F's car as we've replaced it with an estate but have no idea what it's worth?

2003 Renault Clio 1.2 16V Billabong - Black
Taxed for 5 months
MOT Jan 2014
Cambelt changed last year
Oil changed every 6 months regardless of mileage
Other jobs such as new wheels bearings all done at our local garage.

It's not a minter and does have some scratches and other marks but it's been a good daily runner since we got it on 30k.

fiesta 1.25
56 plate Renaultsport clio 197 red 77k miles
parking sensors,climate and auto headlights
MOT and tax
cambelt done at 45k
Full service history
New brakes and tyres
wheels need refurbing

Can someone help me please with putting a value on my dads motor?

Volkswagen Golf GT TDI 130
Silver in colour
17inch RS4 alloys
Lowered 30mm on springs
Part service history (missing 1 or 2 keys)
2 keys and master
Tidy condition inside and out
Silver colour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Liquid Yellow 1.5DCi
hi all, im thinking of getting a different car soon, so will need to sell the DCi. Only thing is i dont know roughly what people might pay for it. if people could reccomend what i should be expecting that would be great!

2002 Dci 65.
Digital climate control
part gen ren service history
10 minths tax and mot
158,000 miles.
cambelt and clutch done 2011
full cliosport kit, including wheels and interior
resprayed liquid yellow

IMG_11071_zps1375d93f.jpg
[/URL]

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
^^ As nice as that car is (I've seen it a few times) it's a clio dci 65 with 160k on it. I'd put it up at £1995. Some young lad will be very excited about that I should imagine.

Can someone help me please with putting a value on my dads motor?

Volkswagen Golf GT TDI 130
Silver in colour
17inch RS4 alloys
Lowered 30mm on springs
Part service history (missing 1 or 2 keys)
2 keys and master
Tidy condition inside and out
Silver colour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

​How old is it?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ebay first (it's cheaper) then Autotrader.

Bare in mind that on autotrader, people search in price order so it will need to be competitively priced.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Clio 172 2003 model.

MOT - AUG 31st

TAX - July 31st

Some reciepts but not much history, proof of belts and dephaser etc done at renault when i bought it.

117k miles

New AP Coilovers

4 yoko AD08s, fronts have about 3mm and rears have around 5mm.

2 new driveshafts

Lots of other small parts replaced aswell, engine mounts/brakes etc

Couple of carpark dents, but other than that the paintwork is in good nick!

Considering the tax and mot, how much would you pay for it?

Anyone? Got a full years test on it now and will be getting 6 months tax tomorrow.

Yozza'd Titanium 182
This is a question about how much you think its worth/fair price

Im thinking of moving on from the clio's trying something new

I have an 05 Reg 1.2 16v Silver 172 replica
48'000 on the clock, with months of tax and mot left
cam belt aux belt done also

It has 172 front and rear bumper, sideskirtrs wings, door handles and bump strips all correctly color coded.
door sills, front grill, alloys also...
lowered 35mm, has a megane splitter on, silver vision and is in very good condition

It had also had wing mirrors, front grill, and all other plastic parts sprayed black to give it a fresh clean new look

20130327_165240_zps79d0c1fa.jpg

20130308_155658_zps0d4b15e6.jpg

Monaco Blue 172
I am fancying a change, will probably be in the new year but would be good to have a rough idea of what my 172 would be worth now as it stands:

Monaco blue 2003 "03"
Cambelt, aux belt and waterpump changed at 81k
Full janspeed exhaust
182 Wheels (need refurbing)
6 Months tax & test
Small dent on the right quarter panel, otherwise tidy
Am I far off if I said £1500 - 1600?

RB 182
Ok, a tricky one

2001 X SUNFLOWER YELLOW 172
77500 miles
MOT April '14
Tax 09/13

At 76500 - January to April - it had the following, all genuine Renault with receipts

Cambelt kit, water pump, coolant, aux belt kit, track arms, bottom ball joints, track rod ends, oil filter, pollen filter, oil, and the correct Renault spark plugs for the 172

At the same mileage/time it had the following

Brembo Max front discs, Mintex fast road pads, Mintex rear discs inc bearings etc, Mintex pads, Nearly new KTec Stealth catback inc new hangers all along, ph2 rear bumper and lights, full respray apart from the boot and roof, new battery

Ive done little things like dash bulbs, and bits of trim. It has Aero catches on the bonnet which is debadged, and a cold air feed running via the ns foglight upto the standard air box - all original parts are with the car, this just neatens it up

The ac works, it had an alignment done when the arms etc were done, and the tyres are Yokohama Parada Spec 2s with 3ish mm on the front, and 5 on the back

It wants for nothing as you can tell. The only down point is the front bumper - for some reason it 'bows' slightly at either side? Everyone is stumped as the whole front end lines up and is totally straight and flush, only thing I can think is its a non genuine bumper?! It doesn't bother me anymore!

So, what's this worth?!

20130420_162508_zps2d1e1bfe.jpg

You can see the slight bowing on this, look at the corner where it meets the wing

20130420_162235_zps72a38999.jpg

20130420_162215_zpsa8608792.jpg