ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Clio 182 FF artic blue 04 132k ish full cambelt/dephaser etc. done by Steve at Birchdown @124k, not due til April 2017 or 194k...plenty of history, cup racer speedline 2118's, good mich pe2 on front, worn contis on back, matched inlets, recent brembo hc's & pads and cup rear shocks, H&R fixed damping coilovers on front, tax til December, mot til June 2015, goes very well but gearbox is on it's way...diff bearings probably. Still looks ok but numerous dints, scratches and stone chips, and the wheels are very much race car than show car but it looks ok still...how much??

Must not make an offer, must not make an offer lol

182 FF
Will make an ad up at the weekend £700 without the 2118's £950 with, ain't got time to break, will chuck a set of phase 1 OZ's in just need tyres.. £500 for a box on top and you've got a solid car...still drives very well.

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
you might get 3200k as its a 55, but it would cost you 1000 to get a car thats at that 3200k state. and you would have to do it all.
i buy 182 and make them mint so i know how much the refurb costs are.

Clio 182
I have a polished inlet which I've done myself so not the best job in the world but I was happy enough to fit it to my car until I realised it was for a 172 I assume as it doesn't fit my non cup 182 (gutted) took me about a month to do. I can get more photos upon request just wanted to know what it's worth tbh.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    412.4 KB · Views: 103
  Full Fat 182
I'm considering selling my Clio 182. I've just bought a Polo Bluemotion for the road, the intention was to build my car for track now but on weighing it up, I don't have the space or time needed and I'de hate for my car to become one of the thousands of 'partly built track project' Clio's on Ebay. So my intention is to sell up and buy a track ready Clio.

So, i've had the car for about 2 years and bought it on 87k. It has MOT until July 2015. It's on 105k miles and was last serviced at 100k where it had a 36k service and aux belt replaced by Ktec. Full service history and it's been maintained consistently and well throughout its life time, 3 owners including myself.

Cambelt was done in previous ownership and the Clutch was replaced at around 65k. On buying the car the gearbox developed a fault within the first month so i've had it replaced, new box works beautifully. I had a decat Scorpion RS192 exhaust fitted at 95k and recently fitted some carbon fibre exhaust trims to neaten up the back end. It's on cooksport springs which only have about 5k on them.

I've also had a play with the interior which includes uprated 6.5" speakers in the front doors powered by a more than ample amp; very neat job it's all hidden away and sounds terrific. While I was doing this I sent the dash off to get flocked professionally to start a colour scheme, I also made up some new dials and had the steering wheel refurbished by Snappy to match the colour scheme.

The bodywork is generally in brilliant condition for age, however the front bumper is a little loose on the drivers side; however doesn't effect the drive in any way. I've very recently refurbished the front headlights so they're nice and shiny. Unfortunately over sanded very slightly under one light so there's a little scuff under the drivers side light. I've also replaced the front fog lights as they were broken and grimey. Bonnet pins professionally fitted at 101k.

The car runs beautifully, I was using it as a daily drive to work up until this weekend when I picked up the new car. I will also be popping on the original 182 wheels as its currently on turbines. The 182 wheels are fitted with PS3's, 2 of which are on about 4mm and the other 2 are nearly new.

Prices?

some pics can be found here, including interior.

Last edited:
Im in two minds wether to sell my car or not and just want to know what's it worth.

2000 W Reg MK2 PH1
1.2 8v Grande RN Petrol
Royal Blue
CD Player
Fog Lights
Electric Windows
Power Steering
Passenger Airbag
Sunroof

NO A/C, T/C, ABS

Interior In good condition with 2 minor cigarette burns
Body in super shiny condition with two scuffs to either side and car park dings (basically very good for age with a few scratches)

Mods Further down | |
V V

I've done a lot of work on it:

Brand new Brakes - Calipers, pads, break lines (in may) disks, drums and shoes (last year)
New head gasket
Fully Serviced for the past 3 years by me, Sparks, filters, Shell Oil etc.
New exhaust - centre section, back box in the past year
New battery in the past year
Headlights Refurbished
Sunroof Resealed
New dogbone mount (in past 18 months)
New coilpack this year
New gearbox sensor 2 years ago
Just put a new wash motor in
Refurbished Throttle body last year
(Probably missed some things but it's had a lot on it)

Mods that will be included:

PH1 Sport Door Cards, with graphite pull handles
40/40 Lowered on springs
182 Black/Gold Spolier
Fogs Fitted and tinted - can be untinted
Megane Front Splitter
PH2 Rear Lights
Uprated Headlight Bulbs
new sidelights
Ph2 Speedo dials
Centre console temp guage
Suede Interior bits - A pillars, Handbrake, steering surround top, centre console
Ph2 Colour Coded Side Strips and bullets, wing mirrors
Pressed Number Plates
Flat Blade wipers
Dewipered on back
Black front badge
182 Door Sill kick plates

Things NOT included:

Wheels/tyres will come with 14" Steels with two new front tyres
wind deflectors - already sold

Just want a price really bought it for £900 Standard two years ago?

1-6.jpg

2-5.jpg

PSX_20140812_214052-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

Last edited:
  RB 182 195bhp
To be honest I'm not sure if I want to sell up or not, I quite fancy a DC5 Integra, so I guess I should get an idea of what my car is worth:
Clio 182 in Racing Blue 112k with silver Speedline turinis in good condition with brand new Toyo T1r's.
It has various mods including:
Cat 428 cams
Matched Inlets
K-tec Induction kit
Yozza Cat back exhaust (I have a decat pipe but I didn't like it so its off the car)
Mapped to suit and made 194bhp, but more importantly it drives lovely now
Eibach Springs
Hubcentric Spacers
Momo steering wheel (have original)
Carbon Bullets (mint, no broken clips)
Carbon spliter (fair amount of stone chips and 2 cracks)
It has loads of service history, including belts and dephaser being done (last year from memory), renaultsport mats in ok condition, headlights have been restored and have pretty much no hazing, it has a few small dings but nothing major, no parking scuffs on the bumpers and minimal stone chips to the front.
Its a lovely car and I'm not even sure ill sell up to be honest, just testing the water.
How much are people thinking?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
about 2500-2700

get rid of the mods.

S
To be honest I'm not sure if I want to sell up or not, I quite fancy a DC5 Integra, so I guess I should get an idea of what my car is worth:
Clio 182 in Racing Blue 112k with silver Speedline turinis in good condition with brand new Toyo T1r's.
It has various mods including:
Cat 428 cams
Matched Inlets
K-tec Induction kit
Yozza Cat back exhaust (I have a decat pipe but I didn't like it so its off the car)
Mapped to suit and made 194bhp, but more importantly it drives lovely now
Eibach Springs
Hubcentric Spacers
Momo steering wheel (have original)
Carbon Bullets (mint, no broken clips)
Carbon spliter (fair amount of stone chips and 2 cracks)
It has loads of service history, including belts and dephaser being done (last year from memory), renaultsport mats in ok condition, headlights have been restored and have pretty much no hazing, it has a few small dings but nothing major, no parking scuffs on the bumpers and minimal stone chips to the front.
Its a lovely car and I'm not even sure ill sell up to be honest, just testing the water.
How much are people thinking?

A shiny black one.
Black gold 182. 39000 miles, tax till Jan, mot till June 2015.

Both cup packs. FSH, Completely standard, 3 owners and belts done early 2012.

This is one I'm looking at so I'm just curious what people think it's worth.

Cheers for any input.

Ph2 172
How much should I expect for my 07 plate R26?

Mercury silver
75k miles
Fully rebuilt by clioturbo 2k miles ago (Ringland failure victim)
KTR exhaust and 3" Decat
Forge FMIC
Pioneer AppRadio
Brand new driveshafts, engine mounts, exhaust mounts

Anyone want it? Lol

172 Turbo
Anyone know what the turbo clios make back in parts? I keep getting tempted looking at the project threads but I'd hate to lose loads

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I'd rather be able to go back to standard and get back as much of the outlay as possible. Just wondering what the engine or turbo parts go for?
If you build it yourself you'll piss money away. If you buy one your getting 6-10k worth of car usually for a few k less. That way you can break for profit out resell and get most your money back.

Megane R26
Looking to change to Turinis or Oz F1s so can someone advise what my 182 wheels (with tyres) are worth please?

Fronts have brand new Nankang Ultra Sport NS-2 in 205/45/R16
Rears are fairly new Bridgestone Efficient Grip Pros, again in 205/45/R16 with 7mm on both.

There is one tiny mark on front N/S wheels, pic included.

What are they worth please?
Pics here
cf065e2a99aa99c76e5b766b274a64d4.jpg

658d4f6c56921e70cacae8813754dff9.jpg

a19a8c656d9cdfba0af4a37326ca3e06.jpg

3a964ba11d84419b6720d1962ffaa6de.jpg

150b338d2925a6b4bbd35ee9e014d427.jpg

On car
59dd3cdab6c403ad077951cc97fb1cd7.jpg

a89309b7c5a3be5fca85f180c33f71fd.jpg

BG 182 FF
Clio 182 FF Black Gold

Full Renault Service history last serviced at 40k (April) , 42k belts done with proof in 2011 at 32k miles 2 previous owners totally standard.

edaddd746d.jpg

b065ddf478.jpg

ee9cde71c2.jpg

ph2 clio sport 172
5adezegy.jpg

How much for cup Turinis just been powdercoated in anthracite (1 to 2 shades darker then Renault.) Have toyo t1 with 5mm tread all round. Have white or standard badges as well if green ain't your thing. Am I on money at £450?

ph2 clio sport 172
You guys should write a CS net guide and sticky it with prices kind of like Parkers guide lol

Clio 172
I've bought a new car, so I need to send my Clio on it's way......

2002 Clio 172 in Monaco Blue.
MoT until 4/2/2015
Tax until 30/11/2014

Bad points are that the nearside rear wheel bearing sounds like it's giving up
The dephaser is rattling.
Patchy Service documented service history
The tracking appears to be out.
The odd car park dings on the body work (few and far between)

What's your views on how to get rid of it? It still drives reasonably well so part of me is reluctant to strip it of all the valuable parts, knowing that someone with enough time and/or money could make use of it.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Depahser needs doing.
Patchy history
Needs rear discs

But there is something about a really nice Monaco/Flamer.

clio 172 mk1
IMG_39431_zps13cee55a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]Clio 172 2000 x reg in red with 63k on and one owner since 2003 plus renault, very nice car and I am deciding whether to spend some money on it and keep it, little in the way of history and at some point its had paint on the back quarter, some recent bills etc and tax and test till December, drives very well and feels tight

Last edited: