ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

Arctic Blue 182
Hey guys,

With much sadness I have to sell my 182 that I have owned for the last 8 years. Moving abroad in a couple of week and its not sensible to take her with.

So if you lot would be as kind as to give me two prices.
1) What its worth
2) quick sale price as it does really need to go in the next two weeks.

So she's a 182 with 90k on the clock
12 months (minus 2 weeks) MOT. Tax runs out on the 31st.
All belts done by Mike just under a year ago including resealing the rocker cover.
Gearbox reconditioned by agency less than 5K miles ago. Clutch changed at the same time.
Brembo discs and pads all round from g172 on here.
Aftermarket Miltek or scorpion exhaust with sports cat.
Upgraded sound system (vibe) with mp3 head unit and aux in. I just replaced the existing speakers and tweeters. No glarish 6x9s. Saying that there is a bazzoka tube with Two 8" subs either end in the boot with an amp to power it.
Regularly serviced, maintained and looked after by me (you lot will so disagree with this when i do the faults bit next).
98 Ron map
Starts every time, pulls strong, no smoke and I really don't want to sell this car!

Bad bits.
Track rod ends need changing
Both front tyres are very very close to being illegal.
Small hole in middle box on exhaust. Just needs a stainless steal plate welding on.
Interior is as you would expect. Seats not to bad and steering wheel is still in once piece.
Lost the ashtray.
Lots of dinks and dents to the body work as detailed in the pictures to follow.
In order - Dink in door all the way to the metal from some dick in a car park. Reversed into at work. Keyed. Wing mirror vs Wall. Side bumper Vs wall. Front bumper Vs very hidden low wall. Bubble in paint bonnet. Clouded passenger headlight.

bf1a6a399975974.jpg
c9501f399976017.jpg
43471e399976050.jpg
dcd306399976073.jpg
86e4d3399976102.jpg
ab70a7399976122.jpg
24f34f399976142.jpg
5b13ca399976158.jpg
576322399976177.jpg
0195da399976211.jpg
7b7f5d399976225.jpg
7c84a7399976241.jpg

That is everything lol. Opinions on best price and price to shift quick greatly received.
Cheers

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Supercharged Petrol Blue 182 , mapped on Adaptronic by Chris at EFI Parts to 262bhp, 220ft/lbs full service history, 85k on the clocks, MOT till November. 16" OZ Superleggeras all with Michelin Pilot tyres, Spax Full coilover setup. Full conversion invoiced and documented in a detailed project thread on here.... Somewhere.

Wondered what to put it up for

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Supercharged Petrol Blue 182 , mapped on Adaptronic by Chris at EFI Parts to 262bhp, 220ft/lbs full service history, 85k on the clocks, MOT till November. 16" OZ Superleggeras all with Michelin Pilot tyres, Spax Full coilover setup. Full conversion invoiced and documented in a detailed project thread on here.... Somewhere.

Wondered what to put it up for

Why you selling up?

Suzuki Swift Sport
But white is good
Tyre brand is important as is who did the cambelt change-
Selling or buying?
Sorry mate didn't see this post. Goodyear Eagle f1 all round about half worn.
Cambelt due in October but waterpump never been changed (long story - had to do some thorough digging!).
I'm looking to buy it - private sale.
I think it's £6500-£7000 as it's in pretty good nick. Don't think it's worth more than that.
Think?

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Here's one for you.
Been letting my sister use on of my Clios for the last year and now she wants to buy it. It's the memorable farm clio which was in this thread http://www.cliosport.net/threads/discusting-farm-clio.733924/

At the time I did the cambelt, full service including all filters and have done a load of other bits since, new discs and pads, replaced the ABS ring, sorted out the buckled wheels etc. Now on 166k, sometimes it's a little difficult to start which is one or two of the injectors leaking off too much (the coil light comes on after a bit). MOT due next month which I see no reason why it wouldn't pass.

What's it worth with the xenon headlights and without them! I have a price in mind but want to confirm it is reasonable.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Well im not here to argue.

Apart from the advert the single most important thing when selling a car is to pitch the price right first time.
Once you start reducing something its a slippery slope.

But what do I know as renaultsport number 171 drove away last week.

I hope that PH1 sells for top dollar - but the reality is - whos going to pay that listing price when you can buy a specced 200 cup on 50k for the same price.

Best. All

Johno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
2002 52 CUP
APPROX 100K MILES
BREMBO HC FRONT DISCS + MINTEX 1144S
NEW BOSCH PADS AND UNIPART DISCS TO GO ON REAR
GOODRIDGE BRAIDED BRAKE HOSES
POLYBUSHED FRONT ARMS + DOGBONE + ARB
16" OZ SUPERLEGERRAS ON TOYO T1S
BMC CDA FILTER
WHITLINE RARB
AFTERMARKET S/WHEEL + G/KNOB
182 MANIFOLD, KTEC DECAT, KTEC SUPERSPORT CAT BACK
KONI ADJUSTABLE SHOCKS WITH SPRINGS
F + R STRUT BRACES
KTEC SOLID TOP MOUNTS NOT FITTED
DASTEK UNICHIP
KENWOOD CD PLAYER
GEARBOX RECON'D LESS THAN 2K AGO - DEPAHASER + CAMBELT LESS THAN 3K AGO

ROUGH GUIDE ON WHAT ITS WORTH, SORRY ABOUT CAPS DIDNT REALISE AND NOT RETYPING HAHA

THANKS

BG Clio 182
haha, this thread is depressing. I should have bargained for more out of my Fabia VRS when px ing for my 182 after reading this (basically saying my 182 is worth nothing close to what I paid for it)

Williams 2
Am thinking of either selling or breaking a clio 172 ph1 track car. Spec is as follows:
- Ally bonnet
- Ally radiator
- Cup wishbones
- Cup alternator set up (air-con deleted)
- Cup radiator fan
- Matched inlets
- RS stamped lower inlet
- Vibratechnics engine mount
- Vibratechnics gearbox mount
- 182 heat-wrapped manifold
- Ktec 182 to 172 de-cat pipe
- Rear camber shims -1 deg
- Goodridge braided brake lines
- Sparco deep dish sttering wheel and boss
- Sparco Evo bucket seats x2
- H&R coilovers

Car is stripped out, 90,000 miles, Iceburg silver, skoda front splitter, phase 2 lights and rear bumper

What is a ballpark value for the car complete or in parts? Would rather sell complete to save the hassle of splitting

Thanks

Clio 172 ph1
Hi what's a clio 182 rb 2005 worth
Cup pack
Xenons
12 months mot
Cam belt water pump de phaser last year
Full service
In vgood condition
1 wheel could do with refurb

Reactions: Chi
  Mk5 Golf Gti
After some bad news about my clio I have bought a mk5 golf gti (one of the cars I have always wanted & i hate to say on here but its definitely not disappointing) Anyway my Clio 182 Cup in Racing blue is now up for sale!

74k miles, great service history, MOT until july, serviced last month with brand new discs and pads all round, brand new shocks and springs on the front, full stainless miltek exhaust, yanoo short shifter, AC delete kit, Xenon grey insert headlights in mint condition, carbon fibre trim inside and out, (bullets, washer blanks, rear exhaust surrounds, rear bumper insert, interior dash carbon) The car is immaculate inside and out with the odd age related mark! The only bad thing is the fact that in 2006 it was Category D... Now this is the bad news I was talking about, the car is absolutely mechanically sound and runs like a dream, such a shame but it needs to go! Can anyone give me a rough idea of price? I was debating breaking it because i wouldnt lose quite as much that way... but if anyone can give me a rough idea that would be great! Thanks chaps, Joe.

EDIT: There are LOADS of other bits I haven't mentioned, polished inlet, its an ex show car in French car magazine etc!

Last edited:
  Clio 172 cup
Have owned a 172 cup and a 182 ff in the past. Was looking at buying a cup again and wanted to get one standard with low miles, history etc thinking it might hold its value as so many are high milers with poor history, ragged to death, tracked etc and i will only be using it sparingly. Undecided as to whether to just get one cheap or pay good money for a good one.

Anyway saw the below which would be perfect but for the price which is a bit steep amd the dealer said there is no room for movement. What do you think?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...eywords/172 cup/page/1/channel/cars?logcode=p

Clio 172 cup
I know what you are saying, would feel like i was being robbed considering i could get one for a fraction of the price.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
its too much money mine is on 35k and my seats are in better nick than dtms,look high and low 1 for 41k sold last week for 2150

My choice would be a trophy over the cup at that price. The trophy is a sure fire way to protect your investment if that's why you are buying the car. The cup.... (sucks air through teeth) may well drop a grand or two if you were forced to put it back on the market in the next few years.

Punt up to £3k absolute max on a cup imho. s**t, even at £3k it should be a lovely clean low miles example.

Clio 172 cup
I have been keeping an eye out recently, having a wee browse once a week or so. Was also considering a trophy and flirted with the idea of a williams for a while and decided against it. Pistonheads/ autotrader/ gumtree have loads but thats the first one owner anywhere near that low in miles.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
nice 1 on ebay with loads done to it 182 style exhaust etc looks quite tidy,1 will turn up mate keep hunting