ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I'd say you could get a couple hundred more than that at least, RB is still well sort after! There was a Cat-D RB with more miles than yours that went for near on £3,000 when I was looking around on eBay (this was just over a year ago though)

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
I'd say it'd sell for more if you could get those problems sorted, without the gearbox problem and with the belts changed it's probably worth about £2000-2500, given the colour and the spec and assuming it's tidy and has good history - so if you can get the belts done and the gearbox sorted for less than say about 800 quid, then there's greater profit to be had. I imagine it will be difficult to sell a high milage 182 with gearbox problems and belts not done, unless someone fancies a bit of a project or is capable of fixing the things themself/cheap.

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
id say 1750-2k very slim market to be far.
the 182 id say 1500 at most. high mileage but box refurb is £500-600 with a clutch and a dephaser is about £600-800 quid thats alot of money even for the colour of a car with 109k

In in the market for a racing blue 182, and based in the rest if the car being good I wouldn't pay more than £1200 as it needs another £1k on top and I would need to be saving a fair wedge over a 'goid one' to make it worth the hassle.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I'd say it'd sell for more if you could get those problems sorted, without the gearbox problem and with the belts changed it's probably worth about £2000-2500, given the colour and the spec and assuming it's tidy and has good history - so if you can get the belts done and the gearbox sorted for less than say about 800 quid, then there's greater profit to be had. I imagine it will be difficult to sell a high milage 182 with gearbox problems and belts not done, unless someone fancies a bit of a project or is capable of fixing the things themself/cheap.

gear box, belts & dephaser for less than 800?

The parts for the belt change with dephaser - ~ £350
The Courier & price for recon gearbox at AT ~ £300

So all you need is someone to do all those hours & hours of labour for £150-

Of course most people put a clutch in when you do a gearbox- so the valeo one is £150.

Real world costs-
£5-600 belts & dephaser
£500 Gearbox or £650 with clutch.

A FF 109k RB is ~ £2300 - 2500

so you can spend 1.2k car to get 1.2ish back minus selling costs-

or lottery it out for 1k - maybe a tad more.

S

Passat
This thread really is a baffling. Just put up a price that you want to recieve. If it doesn't sell then you've priced it too high for the current market. Lower your price and see if you get a bite. Repeat until you have reached your lower limit. Congratulations, you are now a leading expert in the intricacies of supply and demand.

04 Clio 182 Sport
2004 Clio 182 sport
49,000 miles
couple of car park dings, nothing big
FSH History, including Cambelt, Aux Belt and Dephaser
Stainless powerflow exhaust from cat back.

What we think it's worth? :S

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
54 plate Renaultsport Clio 182
Racing Blue
Both cup packs
FSH
Belts done + Dephaser in 2010
Very tidy

imo £3500

i would say around 2k unsure of modified dci prices

2004 Clio 182 sport
49,000 miles
couple of car park dings, nothing big
FSH History, including Cambelt, Aux Belt and Dephaser
Stainless powerflow exhaust from cat back.

What we think it's worth? :S

didnt say colour or cup packs? £3-3250

Fiesta ST-3
Looking for a little help guys, looking at my own business venture very soon and wanting something bigger to be able to lug some stuff around so the 182 may have to be replaced... albeit VERY reluctantly. Even asking this makes me a little sad. Specs wise it's:

2004 (54) Black Gold 182 with both cup packs
59k miles FSH belts done etc.
RS Tuning bespoke remap
Pipercross panel filter
K-tec ultra performance exhaust + Decat
2 Months MOT, 9 Months Tax
Got Brand new Brembo HC's and Brembo pads to go on in the garage, aswel as Eibach Sportlines.
Michelin PE2's on front, PS3's on rear. Circa 4mm tread, would need to measure though.
Very tidy inside and out (I enjoy detailing so paintwork is good) Slight kerbing to a couple of wheels, only paint though nothing major.

6858082935_c5aeb81bbf_z.jpg

DSC_0014 by chriscummins7, on Flickr

What would I be looking at in terms of private and PX?

Thanks guys

Ly Cliosport 200
My spec clio 200
liquid yellow
full fat
cup pack
black speed lines
cornering lights
folding mirrors
extra tinted windows
recarors with full leather trim

60 plate done 19k miles
rktrog.jpg

20rk5d0.jpg

how much would I get for mine roughly as someone mentioned that I would only get about 10k for it was a bit shocked.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I reckon ~ £10750 with those seats - although in the pic they look like they need a good bit of leather restoring!

S

Ly Cliosport 200
Cheers.. Pretty shocked no intention of selling it but couldn't believe there's over a 10k drop on it already.. Yea I do clean it with leather cleaner.. What leather cleaner you recommend?

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
Thinking about selling up in a few months to get a Scooby so just testing the water to see how much I need to save!

182 FF
63,000 miles
Yozza
ITG filter
Remap
Coilovers
Pure Motorsport solid top mounts
Sparco reclining bucket seats
16" Super T's
Powerflexed wishbones + ARB
Good service history
Belts due sept 2014
Couple of car park dents that could be pulled out.

DSC_0059_zps4486f6e5.jpg

DSC_0052_zps3e4e4f24.jpg

Cheers

Forester STi SG9
I'm thinking of selling/px'ing for an alfa gta so some opinions would be much appreciated. Colour seems to be an important factor on these cars so I'm unsure of what my titanium could fetch.

55 reg titanium 182, 62k miles, HPI clear (very good cosmetically but some scuffs on wheels)
belts done 1 year ago at 519
6 service stamps (no receipts)
newish scorpion rs192 exhaust
new brembo front discs & pads, new genuine renault rear discs/bearings, pads
fresh mot & service
new renault tie rods and track rods ends
4 decent tyres and spare wheel (new pro race 1.2)

Cheers

Williams 2
I asked for a price on mine a few weeks ago, but after spending £1,300 quid on it this month (and £300 last month!) I would like a revised opinion!

BG 182 Full Fat (both cup packs)
56,000 miles
11 months MOT, 4 months tax
Scorpion RS192, V6 airbox
Toyo T1R's all round, front 2 nearly brand new.
Alcantara interior bits, both steering grips intact, steering wheel surprisingly good!

Basically, had a slight crunch every now and then when changing gear very quickly from 3rd-4th. Booked car in for gearbox rebuild, now whilst he's doing it I have now told him to fit new cambelt, dephaser, and aux belt kit (was last done in 2009) as well as a new clutch.

Not 100% whether to sell or keep it, but will probably end up still selling it, what shall I ask now realistically with a fresh cambelt, dephaser, gearbox rebuild? Also had a full service last month with a new Bosch battery!

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Ph2 56 plate Blue 225 Lux. 60k miles. FSH. Interior & exterior mint.

albi blue im guessing? cambelt done? 4750-5250.

I asked for a price on mine a few weeks ago, but after spending £1,300 quid on it this month (and £300 last month!) I would like a revised opinion!

BG 182 Full Fat (both cup packs)
56,000 miles
11 months MOT, 4 months tax
Scorpion RS192, V6 airbox
Toyo T1R's all round, front 2 nearly brand new.
Alcantara interior bits, both steering grips intact, steering wheel surprisingly good!

Basically, had a slight crunch every now and then when changing gear very quickly from 3rd-4th. Booked car in for gearbox rebuild, now whilst he's doing it I have now told him to fit new cambelt, dephaser, and aux belt kit (was last done in 2009) as well as a new clutch.

Not 100% whether to sell or keep it, but will probably end up still selling it, what shall I ask now realistically with a fresh cambelt, dephaser, gearbox rebuild? Also had a full service last month with a new Bosch battery!

i would say 3500.

CLIO 182
Thinking about selling up;

Silver 182, FF.

88, 000 miles.

Brand new TAX/MOT
Miltek exhaust
OZ F1s with good tread.
Small dent in the bonnet (which I'll probaly get fixed if I do go to sell it)
Belts done last year
Serviced well, and only by trusted mechanics (won't take her to a garage, execpt for the belts as didn't have the part.)

liquid yellow 182
Hi, im thinking of selling my liquid yellow 182 and just wondered what you think it should be up for?
its on a 55 plate, 54.900 miles, servive and tax done January gone.
thanks in advance for any replies

Vectra
Hi, just thought I'd ask on here before I get it valued tomorrow.

- Expression 1.2 16v (on near 80k)
- Silver
- Gloss Black sprayed roof
- TD Sword Alloys (2 Brand new front tyres)
- Limo Tints on rear windows w/sunstrip
- Team Heko Wind deflectors
- Kenwood Head unit
- Tax'd with MOT

Odd scratch here and there, small dent on boot lid (barely noticeable)

Thanks

Racing Blue 182
Hi all,

I'm after some help on pricing my car! The spec is as follows:

- 04 182 FF in Racing Blue
- 81K on the clock
- 4 previous owners
- Full service history
- Belts done at 58K in 2010
- Mods include: Freshly refurbed cup turinis in trophy anthracite, carbon cup splitter, alcantara interior trim, racing blue side bullets, alpine head unit!
- Exhaust is a bit rusted out so could do with changing soon!
- Emissions light is currently on for some unknown reason but it is going to Danlp6 soon so will be sorted before it goes for sale!
- Slight dings here and there as you'd expect!

Any helps guys would be much appreciated thanks!

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Hi all,

I'm after some help on pricing my car! The spec is as follows:

- 04 182 FF in Racing Blue
- 81K on the clock
- 4 previous owners
- Full service history
- Belts done at 58K in 2010
- Mods include: Freshly refurbed cup turinis in trophy anthracite, carbon cup splitter, alcantara interior trim, racing blue side bullets, alpine head unit!
- Exhaust is a bit rusted out so could do with changing soon!
- Emissions light is currently on for some unknown reason but it is going to Danlp6 soon so will be sorted before it goes for sale!
- Slight dings here and there as you'd expect!

Any helps guys would be much appreciated thanks!

i would say 3250 due to the exhaust

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
What would we value this at ?

-2002 172 in Flame Red
-65k Milage
-Completely standard
-Very clean bodywork (Only very light dint in passenger door)
-4 Good tyres on original alloys
-No service History
-No cambelt change history

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

-2002 172 in Flame Red
-65k Milage
-Completely standard
-No service History

There's an identical one in the for sale section. (But with new belts and a refurbed steering wheel)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member

-2002 172 in Flame Red
-65k Milage
-Completely standard
-No service History

No service history or belt history will mean somewhere about £1k-£1.5k imo. Be lucky to get near £1500 though.

SG9 Forester STi
Unfortunately it's looking like I may have to sell the Green Machine for house deposit monies :(. It's not confirmed yet so hopefully I'll be able to keep it but just in case I need some help with what it'd be worth. I know I'm going to lose a lot of money but everyone knows that when modifying a car so I'm prepared for that part. If anyone could give me a rough idea of what it'd sell for that'd be great, I know I'd get more if I broke it but really don't want to have to go down that road.

Below are basic details of the spec....

2003 MK2 Non Sport body in citren vert

Engine

182 Engine with paperwork from conversion. On 75k (thereabouts will have to check for exact mileage) paperwork shows all belts changed at 33k.
AT power motorsport ITB kit (slam panel removed to fit longer trumpets) with EC1 ECU
421 Cat cams
Mocal Oil catch tank
ARP uprated con rod bolts
Heatsheild
Aerocatches with carbon fibre surrounds

Exterior

Custom side skirts
172 Cup Spoiler in Carbon Wrap
182 Look Exhaust with decat
Speedline Turini's
Wilwood 4 pot calipers and Brembo Max discs (done less than 200 miles on the car)
Trophy rear axle so has a full Renault Sport set up (ABS has been removed from the car)

Interior

Cobra Monaco S bucket Seats
Ktec show cage
Flocked Dash and A Pillars
White dials

I don't think I've forgotten anything but know I will have somewhere along the lines. Not sure if anyone is able to help me on this one as it's a weird car but thought I'd ask anyway.

Thanks!

clio 172
Iv got a set of clio 172 wheels rattle canned in black with a048 tyres on. 2 have about 4mm 1 has 3mm and one is close the the wear marker. I was using them as track wheels but now have slicks and wets. So wonder how much id get for the 16s. Cheers

Clio 182
Hi I'm looking at selling my 2005 Clio 182', due to expanding family! It's silver with 27000 on clock, new cam belt last year nod it's got a cup spoiler kit on. Any ideas how much it's worth is appreciated thanks.

RB 182
I've had this exhaust on my car since i got it, and i've always been told it's 'custom'.

To be completely fair, it sounded amazing.

it's dead light and only hangs on one hanger/exhaust mount. so probably a track exhaust.

But after having the Ktec fitted yesterday, and cleaning it a bit, it's got 'Milltek' on the centre silencer. (obviously making me think it's milltek).

The centre silencer baffles have blown, and there's a split either side of the connecting pipe (not too bad) - shown in pics, hence me changing the exhaust. I'm aware you can fix this problem though, which is why i'm flogging it!

Any further information on it would be greatly appreciated, and if anyone knows how much i'll get for it, that'd be great too :approve:

P.S, May or may not be sold with the de-cat pipe. i know they're worth a bit themselves.

Thanks Boys/Girls!

Siddle

image-1_zpsb4818689.jpg

image_zps4582773a.jpg

image-2_zps555d3502.jpg

image-5_zps026fa735.jpg

image-4_zpsb54ba873.jpg

image-6_zps4955a921.jpg

image-3_zpscad7e644.jpg