ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much is my car worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  renault clio 197
Hi everyone,
im trying to sell my clio 197 on a 56 plate and im getting alot of mixed reviews on the price. I paid £4400 for it 5-6 months ago it has brembo breaks drill and groove discs, miltec exhaust, remap and has spax adjustable coilovers on it. The car is in very good condition inside and out also had the belt and water pump done in 2011 at 69k miles i understand it will be due another again soon can someone help me out on how much i should be selling it for please?.
i dont want to loose too much but i understand that people want a bargin its really winding me up with the people offering me £1000 and silly offers in that range. im looking for around £3500 bare in mind that price ive been following is based on a standard 197 with no mods.
so all advice welcome but please no silly comments im after help not critisism.

thanx mick.

renault clio 197
is that even with high milage gavlar because im getting slated for it people telling me its far to high and only a fool would pay that also ive reduced the price for the belt to be redone by the person who woulld buy it when would you think it would need doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.