ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much is this worth....(pics)

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Hello Everyone, my first post here!

Anyway, on with the show. I'd like to know roughly how much people would pay for my friends car. He's looking at selling it soon so i said i would try to find him a guide price.

Its a X reg 1.4 clio and its done 75,000 miles.

Its lowered 60mm, full powerflow exhaust system, 16" Oz alloy wheels, Alpine ICE and a few other little bits.

Heres some pictures....Its nice and subtle. How much is it worth?

randomthingss0027vo.jpg

castlecombe24th0765gd.jpg

castlecombe24th0818vz.jpg

PLEASE EXCUSE THE LEXUS LIGHTS :rolleyes:

Thanks Alot for your time.

Chris :)

M140i/Orange 182
at a guess......2.5k - 3k?? tell him to loose that front mesh and the obvious lexus lights. then it will look ok! :)

Black mesh going in soon and im going to mix up some clear and black paint and smoke the rear lights.

But im tempted to buy it from him for a everyday car.....

Its also not parked in the middle of the road, hes just pulling out of my drive :)

Chris

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
im no good with car prices but to help with the sale id eather go for your idea of smokes rear lights or atleast phase2/3 rear lights (red ones with the white circle in the middle) will be nice with the black mesh too.

other than that i like it, the wheels really suit the car.

EDIT: and clear side repeaters ;)

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Well an X reg 172 goes from anything as low as upper 4000 up to 6k, so for that I'd have guessed 2.5-3k as well.

I could have it off him for £2500 but the millage is still abit high....and it needs a few things doing to it.

Decisions....

75k? Has it had the timing belt replaced?

As said above, if he gets rid of the Lexus lights and mesh grill it will look very nice.

Golf GTI 1.8T
Jaybee_RT said:
75k? Has it had the timing belt replaced?

As said above, if he gets rid of the Lexus lights and mesh grill it will look very nice.

as highlighted, it should have had the cambelt done at 70k iirc if not before :)

does seem a bit high for a clio with 75k, just needs a bit of tarting up to make it look a bit better imo :)

Clio 172 Ph2 in Silver
£2.5K, my sister bought a V reg 1.2 MTV i think for £2K last weekend but with 40K and FSH. Nice car though.

He want's no less than £2500 for it.

Its had a new throttle cable and clutch just fitted. Not sure about the timing belt ill find out.

I may buy it for 2.5k though.....