ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how much shall i put my car up for? 2003 182 conversion

'03 182 replica -for sale
It makes the anus more accessible for foreign objects to enter! Used alot in Anal p**n. Your going to need one unless you want the unbarable pain or virgin unlubricated entry

steady down fella lol :butt::cry:

right been very busy and havent rang dvla yet (loving the busses btw:clown:)

adrian flux phone lines open now? do i ring them and get quote or wouldnt they be able to quote until engineers report was done?

if that isnt gonna be a option for me, how much shall i seriously put it up for, need it sold or need to be driving it... i need a a car back!!!!

i paid 3500 for it and have paid 1500 on it but with parts off it ive sold, works out about 1200 i've spent. break even would be £4,700... i have it on PH for £4485 and had fair bit of interest but nobody come up with the ponies.

Should i stick with that price or what price do i drop it to to bag a sale?

Chelsea tractor
If you paid £3500 why is it up for a grand more? MOT's and servicing don't add to the value of a car...

If you paid £3500 why is it up for a grand more? MOT's and servicing don't add to the value of a car...

have a read of the first bit got it cheaper cos it needed bit of work whick i've had done. £600 whole new exhaust system, and stuff like remap, tyres, cd player. what price do you think?

Insurance nightmare with all those modifications and the fact its a conversion.
Technically its a better sleeper than a standard 1.2 with a conversion, because its all barryed up people expect it to be a 1.2, I would stick some tribal graphics and some proper lexus lights on it.

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
nice car mate, i think that someone after this kind of thing would pay for it. think how much people spend on this kind of conversion!!
otherwise buy a 1.2 engine, switch it to standard and make a killing with the bits, engine etc...
one question tho, why has it got a dynamique bumper but sport wings and skirts??

nice car mate, i think that someone after this kind of thing would pay for it. think how much people spend on this kind of conversion!!
otherwise buy a 1.2 engine, switch it to standard and make a killing with the bits, engine etc...
one question tho, why has it got a dynamique bumper but sport wings and skirts??

thanks pal, yeah confused what to do best without losing too much, putting a 1.2 back in it i could afford to insure myself prob, i dunno, gotta look into it!

as far as the bumper's conserned, i dunno, he's just modified the dynamique front bumper with splitter and mesh instead of changing it

Chelsea tractor

have a read of the first bit got it cheaper cos it needed bit of work whick i've had done. £600 whole new exhaust system, and stuff like remap, tyres, cd player. what price do you think?
Not being funny, but expenditure on general things that keep it on the road doesn't add to its value... Especially if they modify it from it's standard form.

I'd just sell it for what you can get and move on to be honest. Either that or keep it and run it into the ground. After all there's only a very small demographic that would be interested in such a car, unfortunately.

GW Clio 200
Insurance nightmare with all those modifications and the fact its a conversion.
Technically its a better sleeper than a standard 1.2 with a conversion, because its all barryed up people expect it to be a 1.2, I would stick some tribal graphics and some proper lexus lights on it.

lol. tribal graphics n lexus lights... nice....

you cant buy class eh?