ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how much should i be paying

hi all hopefully going to pick up the utopia spoiler on sat for my clio 172 mk 1 has anyone got any idea how much it is going to cost for the spraying and fitting.

as soon as its done i will post some pics. cheers all

My mate just got his spoiler put on his Saxo (I know!!!) but it cost him £90 for sprayin and fitting! go 2 a nice lil coachworks!

one of my local renault dealers in southampton (simpkins) said they would spray it for £60.00 + vat and fit it as long as it used the old fixings might go for this

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

Surely the spoiler will require new fixings due to the existing 172 spoiler remaining on the car?

i asked the question to david he said it fits on the outer side of the oringinal spoiler but 4 small holes have to be driiled through the original spoiler. still im sure they will be able to fit it, plan to pick the spoiler up sat drive home then straight to the renault dealer and give him the spoiler to spray hopefully they will get it on the car before christmas.

hey greeper did you have any joy with the gear surround? did u get the one from prima if so whats it like?

cheers

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

No still not located a gear surround, have put that on hold for now. Good luck with your spoiler, I will be ordering mine in the next few weeks.

Craigy172-have you informed your insurance about the spoiler? If so did it put it up?

Thanks

yes already added the rear spoiler and the front valance although the valance might have to wait till about feb but no i did not have to pay any extra im with tescos the only thing i had to pay for on my car was the alloys and exhaust tinted windows cost me nothing did not tell them about the element filter cause thats just a replacement lol but i aint going to tell them about the chip when that gets fitted.

i am quite lucky cause i work for tescos in there warehouse so i get 10% off and get my brekdown alot cheaper as well with all my mods and protected no claims i pay about £800 not bad eh.

as for spoiler hope it dont take long

just go round all youre local coach works ask for pics of their previous work and if theyre proud of what they can do im sure theyll show you i was quoted £300-£500 pounds to have door handles, boot button, side skirts rear valance and front bumper all in metalic blue (extreme cant remember exact colour) but having dealt with this sprayer before i know the work is good!! also if you can allow as long as possible for the work to be done normally bodyshops and the like will do the work a bit cheaper if not on a tight time scale!!