ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how much to remove car park dents

ST
Double park, parent and child spaces or my new idea is a cheap child seat in the back from ebay....

106 GTi
Should be able to get you a lot better rate than that if your prepared to travel to Wiltshire.

VRS
my mate had about 4 parking dings pulled out by dent busters for 35 quid!
top job done and the panels are immaculate now :D
he even came to his workplace and did it whilst he worked

106 GTi
bradus said:
bit far but £60 isnt a bad price

It is when I had the whole of my 306 done for about a tenner more, nearly every panel on the car for £70!

Kev - Wilts Dent Man 07836 534538

BMW E46 330i Touring
Rich, how far do you reckon your guy would travel? Any possibility of meeting him around the Brizzal area?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
kullycliosport said:
thanx .........av got some that need sorting really :eek:

Kully, if you decide to do it, can show you where he is...J6 M54...

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
If you live near Notts/Leics, i know a guy who does all Sytners BMW's & Ferraris etc.

Did wonders on my 172.

106 GTi
Ads_172 said:
Rich, how far do you reckon your guy would travel? Any possibility of meeting him around the Brizzal area?

Phone him Adam, see what he says.

browno

ClioSport Club Member
g40steve said:
If you live near Notts/Leics, i know a guy who does all Sytners BMW's & Ferraris etc.

Did wonders on my 172.

Sounds good - can you PM me the details please! managed to acquire a little dent on the driver's door that I want to get sorted ASAP...