ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much would u pay for cup seats

Burgandy 174 sport t

you sellin the whole interior??? or jus front and back?? if its just fronts i doubt youd get much, coz someone then has to match the backs??

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

if u r selling some id be very very interested, must be front and back though

just the frounts al be sellin so if any1 wants Just the frounts let me know- i already got a chap interested, he he prob get first refusal

Cup 172

Klang1.6

What you getting as a replacement, or are you sorting out the high drivers chair problem by sitting in the rear footwell;)

not thought bout that mike, cud sit it the rear footwell, or on the back seat.

nar gettin a set of corbeaus or how evea u spell it.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

wheres the renault sport logo on them? i was after a pic of your to see the quality/condition.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

???!?? who gets the logo then? v6? aw thats y i like them, i have dynamique ones, theyre plainish too, so not much point for me

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

The mk1 172 has a colour 172 logo, the mk2 172 has a grey RenaultSport logo

Burgandy 174 sport t

give me a bell wen u find them, im emigrating to canada in a few years so il pass on my address for u!!!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

r u trying to tell me theyre rare?! haha i know they probably are, dont stop me wanting them though.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

theyre well nice. Im sure ive seen a renaultsport logo in colour though....maybe not i guess.

Burgandy 174 sport t

in pre facelift models yeah!!! the ones i nearly baught for 400 with dorr trims aswell! wish i did now?!?!!?!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

£400 is a very good price for the 172 ones, I think renault charge over £1000 just for the 172 seat covers, maybe someone can post up a mk2 phase 1 set with the colour logo

yeah, i noticed its not on the cup! it is on the 172 though. Id like some of those pedals! i bet they are 5 million pounds from reno

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

that would b cool...so pre facelift 172s have the colour renaultsport logo...safe.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

lol, ye kinda went off topic there (Ill be joining the elite guest club soon)

£150-£200 I think would be resonable, maybe a bit more.