ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much you rekon my cars' worth ?

Shed.
Hard to say when your not someone who values cars i guess, pluss the fact im no including pics right now unless you want me too.

Ive snooped about and similar cars to mine tend to go for about £3000.

Its all in good condition, and the only damage is a few stone chips to the bonnet, but believe me when i say they aren't noticable. Small rip in the ceiling, near the thing which you hold with your hand to get in and out or whatever its called, crack on wheel arch, only noticed it yesterday because i polished the thing, tyres are fine, and theres nothing wrong with it, touch a lot of f**king wood.

Will post pics if needed, otherwise go tot he "Your car your age thread" and look at the first post. Doesnt have to be 100220% accurate, estimate.

MK2 PH2 Metallic blue Renault Clio "expression"
1.2ltr 16V - 75BHP
51 Plate (2001)
~50,000 Miles (clock broke with about 17K on it, replaced clock and now has 33,000 on it)
5 Doors
Alpine Cd Player
Hub caps lol (bought new renault ones in december so in v good nik)
Free carpet in boot, no air conditioning and comes with a metal tax disk holder (Beat that Dixons)
2 Owners, seeing as i dont own the car on paper, i payed for it but my mother owns it, for now.
40Ltr tank, gets 300 Miles to the tank at max if you dont drive like a nit wit.

Got tax'd about 2 months ago till '08 and i no no when the service runs out lol.

Hate the f**king car imo, nothing wrong with it other than the fact that im a b*****d thats ungreatfull. Im saving for a 172 and hope to put this bag-o-s**t torwads it. (need an estimate to deduct from what i need to buy a clio 172 worth about £6500 tops.

BMW 328 Ci
The whole clock milage thing will put people off unless you have the proof of the breakage.

clio...
51 reg. 15000 Miles, 5 door, electric windows/mirrors, CD player, sunroof, PAS, airbags, ABS, 6 months tax, 11 months MOT, clean car. £2,900. ono

=\ Maybe abit optimistic?

Shed.
51 reg. 50000 Miles, 5 door, electric windows/mirrors, CD player, sunroof, PAS, airbags, ABS, 10 months tax, UNKNOWN months MOT, clean car.

^^ mine.

Not sure about proof. Its stored on some firm's computer, most likely the DVLA. Just accept the fact its done 50000 miles. I wont be selling till November at the earliest anyways. I know, depreciation.

i dunno where to get it valued , itll ltake a while to trick the guys at dixon renault to think i wanna do a PX on one of their's.

A garage offered me £2500 trade in a week ago on my 2001 1.2 16v expression which has 57k on it. That was £2500 standard I keep my alloys.
Private I reckon I can get £3k for it.