ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much???

Thinking of selling my mk1 clio 16v phs2 Napels red?

Needs a few bits which ill sort, just wanna know how much id get for it?

It has a magnex exhaust and a piper cross induction kit otherwise its standard!

its a 94 M reg just got 6 months tax and MOT till April. 144,000 miles, which I know is high but it has a full service history with most of it done by Renault. it has some rust on the rear arch which can be sorted out. the cars condition is good but quite a few stone chips in the bonnet but you should expect that for a 11 yr old car.it will have had a service and four new tyers when if i decide to sell.

SC 172 FF
as long as the rust n stone chips aint 2 bad and ur sellin with those alloys n system id say about 900 - 1k?.....

if u hold out u may get more m8!

it has the ph2 wheels on it!

when its clean it does look really nice and mint i try and clean it once a week and it is well looked after. I can say iv never had a problem with it, which i know everyone says but i mean it. its a brilliant car and I still love it. I start a new job soon and Im looking for someing more economical.