ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HOW MUCH

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Cost a fair bit from Renault too.

Isnt that seller Mike172Sport off here? ;)

Besides, you dont have to buy them from there. No ones making you.

[Edited by Chris1.4RT on 10 May 2005 at 9:22pm]

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Its Mike172sports shop.

I think youll find they arent cheap from renault at all

I work for a Nissan franchise dealer and they charge about £1.50 for their badges......So £32.50 seems a bit excessive. If I ever lose my cliosport badge Im gonna replace it with a Primera badge.

fat 182

a new toyota bagde is £3

and my mate buys vw badges from the dealer for £5 and sells them for£10 on ebay

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

Boys, its about £10 for the "172 Cup" sticky badges from Renault (bodyshop had to get some when they did some work on the car) I think Mikes knocking them out for £4 (IIRC)

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Renualt prices:

77 00 425 779 BADGE RENAULT LA 10.55
77 03 081 151 CLIP .49
50 00 058 214 BADGE CO (SPORT) 18.45

I make that about £30 from Renault, so sounds like a perfectly good deal to me as postage is included.

And youd have to add VAT to those prices, so its not a rip off at all !

Ph-Sold!

Honda badges are only £10 from a main dealer unfortunately Mikes prices seem reasonable from what others have had to pay in the past from Renault in my experience.

ex Clio 172 owner :(

16v for a Citroen Saxo VTS cost £6.08 each, thats with the sticky back still attached.

I often see them on ebay as above for £8-12.

Even the ones clearly stolen (no sticky back) make £6 or so.

I had my 16v badges nicked by some skip rat. On a Corsa now if its the guy I suspect.

Black 182 + Recaros

Yeah but these are special Renault Sport badges, and there silver as well, so they make your car go faster (like all silver 172/182s), and they are lighter than standard badges, so you should be grateful they only cost £32.50.;);)

Quote: Originally posted by henbroon on 10 May 2005

I work for a Nissan franchise dealer and they charge about £1.50 for their badges......So £32.50 seems a bit excessive. If I ever lose my cliosport badge Im gonna replace it with a Primera badge.
shocking comment of the day - we have a winnner