ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How my Inferno stands now

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Seized the opportunity on a nice Tuesday afternoon

Taken with a phone...sorry!

01032011149.jpg

01032011151.jpg

01032011153.jpg

Really tidy inferno, only thing I'm personally not keen on is the rear diamond/surround. Other than that I think it looks mint :)

a low one
Really tidy inferno, only thing I'm personally not keen on is the rear diamond/surround. Other than that I think it looks mint :)

Was a mistake by a bodyshop iirc but i personally really like it!

Looks cracking Ty, such a nice colour :approve:

Stage 2 Meg Trophy

Would look mint if the surround and button were inferno and the diamond was black, what suspension you got btw?

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Correct gunner! And I too really like it. Everyone has their tastes though and everyone's opinions are welcomed :)

It's on KTR Coilovers

Abarth 500 Esseesse
how has lowering it that much affected its handling/ day to day driving?

I had it lower on the front, scrubbed a bit so I raised it and it still did it ever so slightly and I took to cutting a little bit off the arch liners, neat and tidy job too!

It's no stiffer than the standard cup suspension IMO and feels pretty much the same over bumps etc. Handling wise they seem really well sorted.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Looking good but I'm not sure i'm too keen on black with inferno. Wonder if someone could photoshop it with silver wheels?

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Looking good but I'm not sure i'm too keen on black with inferno. Wonder if someone could photoshop it with silver wheels?

Inferno and black is full of win! The Infernos I've seen with silver wheels look horrid. However, I've not seen a low, silver-wheeled one. So I'd be interested to see how one looked!

Silver wheels on that!? *vomits* Not sure about the boot opening bit but the colour coded renaults badges on the wheels look the absolute tits! Wonder if it would look as good on my arctic...

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I love infernos, ive had 2. :) Yours looks lush mate, but like everyone else, im not feeling the boot lock surround.

Maybe it would look better in day to day.

Sam!