ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how not to stack your clio.....

Many

Unlucky bud & glad your ok, Still you shouldnt go hacking round corners when you don’t know the limitations of your car. Also you did destroy a guy’s hedge, you should be more then willing to pay for it all, Yea 1k is a bit of an exaggeration but its not just money, it takes time and effort to repair something like that.

I may sound like an old man who enjoys his gardening; but you should have the decency to help the guy out as much as you can. For all you know he could of been standing the other side of the hedge or worse in front of it, then you would be in some serious sh*t,

Billy

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member

are ur willy wheels focked? might u sell them ;) u wana get rid of them an they are okay, not buckled and will come up okay with a refurb let us know.

p.s glad ur okay. yeah we all drive like tw*ts at time.

172 M69 eater

unfortunately mate uv learnt a hard lesson, but at least uv got ur life!!

gud luck sorting it out, prob worth more in bits if youve got the time to break it!!

patty

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

Hes already said it was 4am and there was nothing on the road. Im sure most people have driven enthusiasticaly at some point on the road.

Quote: Originally posted by The Bear on 19 June 2005

You should get the blokes hedge repaired. Just because its not something you deem valuable its still his personal property youve damaged.

Cant he just claim off your insurance company? The money you lose from your 1-yr no claims would surely not be the same as what it costs to put things right with him.

Otherwise Id imagine hed sue you for damages. I would.

Yes, the guy whos hedge you damaged can claim off your insurance. as long as everything is valid, and mods declared etc.

It isnt ideal though, because not only will he lose his no claims, he will also have a claim against his name, which, in the first year of driving, isnt good. hell get stung on insurance for a while now.

The best possible solution is to settle it outside of the insurance. Thats if your insurance company dont know about it already?

well thanks for your condolances and such and the odd commemt about driving like a mailto:tw@t">tw@t but your right i was being stupid and like i said, lesson learnt.

now, insurance... they know iv had an accident but no claim has been processed so i might be able to pay the guy and not have to go via the insurance and save my no claims and insure a fester for a few month while i can find another valver!

either way, the clios dead but im still walking all be it with a sore neck so im happy...

ps clio is advertised in cars for sale... willy wheels spoken for and 2 are slightly bent but possibly repairable

ST

Quote: Originally posted by Type_Mo on 20 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by 16vClio on 20 June 2005

Mo how fast does your bike go? 40ish?
55 at the moment, will be doing 70+ when i get the next mod done!

How come?

Just askin mate, as my mate had 49cc pug ped a few years back n that topped out at around 45flat/50ish on a hill.

What sorta mod can you get to make it do around 70 then?