ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how often do u clean your clio

TrackCar & F30 330d
woohhhh now thats alot, dont u feel like your neighbours r watching you thinking your a rite wierdo, thats what i think about myne, like oh theres the sad clio owner washing his car again lol

Lol, When i first got my Clio a few months back i washed her twice a week, I did somtimes think my neighbours were thinking i was a wierdo.

I now poloish my car in my garage lol away from those prying eyes :)

BMW E46 330i Touring
At the moment possibly once or twice a month - it looks nicer clean when it's been properly dirty previously.

172 cup
wash myne atleast twice a week sometimes 3 and gets a wax every other week. If they think you've got ocd im screwed lol

Clio 172 Exclusive
Used to be once every week/fortnight, but now it's lucky if it's washed once every 3-4wks!

I recently bought some Collonites wax, for the long periods of not washing, and for the winter, lol! It usually gets a wax every two weeks.