ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how old are you and what you driving?

172 clio ph1
Too much too run the Impreza and far too unreliable. Cant run em on vpower really, need a remap.

thats the thing most of my mates run them fine on vpower but if I had another one now I would get a rb5 or a newage. but I did love having the two door. Wish i had just gone for a uk spec engine and ecu to repair it.

But would have lost the aggression that the type R had.

Thing is I find the clio more fun. :D Just is a pain that all my friends still have subarus, so keeping up on drives is always a challenge. Mine was my second subaru, first I had no issues with at all. :D

thats the thing most of my mates run them fine on vpower but if I had another one now I would get a rb5 or a newage. but I did love having the two door. Wish i had just gone for a uk spec engine and ecu to repair it.

But would have lost the aggression that the type R had.

Thing is I find the clio more fun. :D Just is a pain that all my friends still have subarus, so keeping up on drives is always a challenge. Mine was my second subaru, first I had no issues with at all. :D

The type R's are wicked and they still fetch good money today. I wasnt best pleased when my bottom end gave up at 4am on the motorway :( I dont think I would have another as I had a mint mk1 saxo vts before that with bilsteins etc and that was the most fun ive ever had in a car, so back to the small french hatch it is.

Clio 172 Exclusive
26 - Clio 172 Exclusive. Only got it now as the insurance is reasonable. Wouldn't want to be paying £1000's just to own one, did that when I was a learner/1st year driver, lol!

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
(Andy)33, Rsi Hybrid, 172 ITB, 306 Estate!!! 182 Supercharged (in development)!

172 ITB, Std 172 (development mule), R26, Twingo Turbo, 172 LBT