ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how old r are you and your sport

Cupra

I was using the exchange rate to change 27000 Euros into 19000 pounds!

The cheepest 2nd hand 182 on the internet are 25,000 Euro with 15,000 kms on the clock.. All this does mean that you do not see many on the roads though. :)

Quote: Originally posted by eugegall on 31 August 2005
iv had my mk1 172 since i was 17 now im just 19 iv ordered a trophy.

can i enquire wot you do for a living at the age of 19 to afford a new trophy with insurance.. as most kids of your age are just starting out on the job ladder and are earning penuts...

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

not anything special.just ass manager at a big bar. but got trade insurance and finance 10k of the trophy. easy

Quote: Originally posted by eugegall on 12 September 2005
not anything special.just ass manager at a big bar. but got trade insurance and finance 10k of the trophy. easy

am i right in assuming that trade insurance means that your work insures your car on a group policy..?

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by admob on 13 September 2005

Quote: Originally posted by eugegall on 12 September 2005

am i right in assuming that trade insurance means that your work insures your car on a group policy..?
YES I DO ABIT OF WORK FOR A RENTAL COMPANY, AND NEED TO HAVE INSURANCE TO MOVE CARS AROUND. IT ALLOWS ME TO USE MIT ON MY CAR ASWELL

Quote: Originally posted by eugegall on 13 September 2005
Quote: Originally posted by admob on 13 September 2005Quote: Originally posted by eugegall on 12 September 2005 not anything special.just ass manager at a big bar. but got trade insurance and finance 10k of the trophy. easy
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]YES I DO ABIT OF WORK FOR A RENTAL COMPANY, AND NEED TO HAVE INSURANCE TO  MOVE CARS AROUND. IT ALLOWS ME TO USE MIT ON MY CAR ASWELL

a good idea in that you have a sporty car at an early age, but be carefull that if you stop working for these firms that you dont find yourself in a position where you cant afford to insure you car...

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

YEA I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN MATE. IV BEEN DRIVING FOR 2YEARS NOW SO HOPEFULLY IM FINE. IV ACTUALLY JUST GOT MY INSURANCE CERT THROUGH YEST FOR ANOTHER YEAR. AND IT CANT BE STOPED.