ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how old r are you and your sport

172cup

Im 24 and got a 172 cup. Best car ive ever owned.

I think im doing alright... there is a lot of rich people about... like the above. (being 19 and just bought a trophy) Fair play and all that, but when i was 19 i had a mk1 xr2... and even that was good going for me. Ive got to work really hard to have my cup... and keep it. Im sure a lot of mums and dads bail people out. (not mine unfortunately)

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

mate i live in an ex council house and the car is on finance.imnot rich just like to live my life

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220

Quote: Originally posted by POW_Clio on 31 August 2005

how do you 18-21 yr olds do it?!
Hard graft and working my arse off since leaving college :(

R35 GTR

Quote: Originally posted by ozzyo99 on 31 August 2005

23, 53plate, 172

Still at Uni eeeeeeeek!
Same here! Petrol is costing me a fortune, I do work, but all money goes to pay for car.:sleep:

Beetle

do valvers count?? im 18, and its not parents either ive worked hard and saved up for it, i know its not as much as 172/182s but at least ive got it myself:)

24, 03 172 cup ... and i love it. I dont know how people under 21 get insured on a 172/182. Im suprised the guy who was 17 and had a mk1 172 got insured

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Quote: Originally posted by Andy D on 31 August 2005
90, 05 V6

Cmon Andy, stop trying to hide your age...... we all know you are older than that! ;)