ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How on earth...

Pardon me for asking chaps, but all of you with new 182s, etc... Some of you are like, 20. How do you go about affording these 15k motors?? Just a query, as im 20 now and consider myself to be averagely paid, however ive never managed to save more than about 2k in the past..

Maybe finance? *shrug*

Im 23 and bought my cup on Finance. I could never wait long enough to save enough money... always end up spending it!!! but having £200 coming out of my account each month is much easier (especially when you can enjoy what your paying for at the same time):D

Im 22 got my 182 back in April, lucky enough to be an airline pilot still paying finance though, nothing like landing the 737 in sh*te weather doing about 150 mph then jumping in the 182 to fly home. Love it to bits!

Lee

BMW M2C

What I find hard to believe is just how much people are prepared to pay on insurance. Ive always said Id never pay more than a grand, but I did go over it once when I had a 306 GTi-6.

Quote: Originally posted by 182pilot on 10 August 2004

Im 22 got my 182 back in April, lucky enough to be an airline pilot still paying finance though, nothing like landing the 737 in sh*te weather doing about 150 mph then jumping in the 182 to fly home. Love it to bits!
i dream of being you lol

Yeah its the best job in the world!

Often wondered how far the 182 would make it in front of the 73 on take off before it goes powering past with around 52k lbs of thrust!

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by Lee M on 10 August 2004

What I find hard to believe is just how much people are prepared to pay on insurance. Ive always said Id never pay more than a grand, but I did go over it once when I had a 306 GTi-6.
Ditto .. never payed more than 700 tho