ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How shocking!!

Clio 182 Cup
I bought a Clio Cup 182 and I drove into work for the first time yesterday...its in the really light blue!!! I work with all girls and there telling me its a girls car and i should call 'sheilas wheels' and get a quote. One girl asked if it was a nissan micra:mad: Do they not understand!!! It did make me laugh though thought i'd share it with you all :rasp:

Last edited:
Racing blue you mean?

I get the same mate, although the "ooh you've got go faster stripes on your car, are you a chav" normally precede those comments.

Smile and laugh :)

J

JACKO CUP 172!

most of the ol girls i know love the clios.. it is only the nob heads that say it is a girls car..

BMW Z4 3.0i
90% of the public do not understand cars. They are all sucked in by advertising and image. It's a sad truth but if you try to bring people round you'll end up killing yourself with frustration. Driving a Renaultsport you have to be content knowing yourself what it can do and just enjoying showing up "better" cars. You have to accept that a lot of people will be unmoved by your car. Their loss, they obviously don't have a true love of cars IMO! :)

Yaris Hybrid
99% of the birds I know would prefer a BMW316 to a 182.

One of my sluts prefered my old 2.2 Vectra SRI. It wasn't quite as quick but she said it looked bigger and more grown up and was more spacious inside etc. I guess by that she means the 182 is a girls car.

She will be well p*ssed off when I get the Aygo!

Da

Less
I've been asked so many times in recent weeks if I've resprayed my car... it was red you see! :rolleyes:

182 has now gone!
I get it the other way.. I get blokes calling me a girl racer, and asking me why I am driving a blokes car!!! :rolleyes:

Glacier White 197 Cup
90% of the public do not understand cars. They are all sucked in by advertising and image. It's a sad truth but if you try to bring people round you'll end up killing yourself with frustration. Driving a Renaultsport you have to be content knowing yourself what it can do and just enjoying showing up "better" cars. You have to accept that a lot of people will be unmoved by your car. Their loss, they obviously don't have a true love of cars IMO! :)

That is so true! :). Like u said mate. at the end of the day, "their loss"... your gain:evil:

Clio 182 Cup
99% of the birds I know would prefer a BMW316 to a 182.

One of my sluts prefered my old 2.2 Vectra SRI. It wasn't quite as quick but she said it looked bigger and more grown up and was more spacious inside etc. I guess by that she means the 182 is a girls car.

She will be well p*ssed off when I get the Aygo!

One of your sluts thats hilarious :)

182 Cup Inferno
lol when i swapped my 1.2 for the 182 they all asked why i got my car resprayed until i took my mates for a spin, its funny a lot of people dont realise that clios have 2.0 litre engines! My boss took it out the other day and said he was extremely and pleasantly suprised! He tells everyone im a girl-racer chav now lol!