ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How stupid can you be...

Went to put some air in my tires today, went to unscrew the cap and couldnt turn it, tryed on all of them and none of them would turn.

So went home and used some plyers on them , and i think the previous owner has gued them!! Due to them being metal caps and i think he thought if he glued them then no one could theive them!!!

So hows the air go in!!!!

My sis fitted some of those to her car, ended up having to get new valves fitted on all wheels cos they got stuck like that!

172, Tiguan

If he has used cheap ones then they have fused to the valves! youll have to use a hacksaw to get them off.

someone i know did that.......:oops:

fitted load some new valves because of that, iots possible to get the valve to twist round befor the cap will more, probably not glue just the reaction between the two metal (alloy/steel)

even saw some with that have retaining bolts!! terrible things

Suzuki SV1000S

are you positive they dont have those little grub screws in the side. I know its obvious but just check before you spend a load of money