ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How tall/broad are all you clio owners?

182/Bora V5/S1 RS Turbo
Two people have told me im too big for my 182. im 6ft1 and have broad shoulders and long legs.When driving my car im pretty comfortable but last night the wife drove home because i had a few sherberts;) .i sat in the passenger seat i was even worse with my head nearly touching the roof.Anyone else as big as me own a clio? lol

182 Trophy & Megabusa
Clarkson gets in a clio fine and he is 6'5/6'6!

there is loads of space in the front, its the rear thats tight when big people are in the front!

ITB BG 182
I got the same problem, im 6'4" an putting on weight fast, wide shoulders also. But i sit in the drivers seat mainly, an i find the passenger seat too high.

C

Cupster

Im 9" x 3" and she fits like a glove lol ;)

Oops, wrong forum! :quiet:

1998 BMW e46 323i
driver's seat is ok, but yeah, the passenger seat is too high. I'm 6'4". Just recline the seatback and enjoy the ride.

CX-7,westfield,ix20
I'm 6' 4" and fit in my 182 no bother - no chance of anyone sitting behind me comfortably though!!

Having said that...would struggle to find many 'small' cars that can actually fit 4/5 full size adults comfortably imo.

Black Gold with cup packs
I'm 6'2" and just short of 16stone, I am a rugby player so am pretty large.
I used to fit into my 172 ok, but had to have the seat right back. But in my 197 reccaro'd cup I fit into it perfectly, I have the seat about half way, loads of head room shifting space ect, easier to Screw ect.

106 GTi
6' 2" and hate it but that is down to the crap driving position and seat height and not my height.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
A smidge over 6ft for me, and so my seat is all the way back, but the engine behind me doesn't complain ;). I actually find the driving position very comfortable, though the Vee has the advantage of the gearstick being raised compared with my old 172.

Mk4 .:R32
5'11'' and weigh about 12.6 stonne. so fit in a 172 nicely :) seats are still pisch though. They should have put the trendlines in all 1*2s.

A4 Avant
5'-11" and 12 stone. Fit in the clio perfectly. Don't mind the std. seats but a pair of trendlines would be nice.

6' 2" and hate it but that is down to the crap driving position and seat height and not my height.

I'd agree with that, I'm 6ft3 and pretty broad and I fit in but I've had to adapt my seating position to get almost comfortable. When I had my buckets fitted with custom low subframes the position was perfect. Mate of mine is built like the honey monster and he fits in, havn't trusted him to drive it though.

n2x

e60/f10
I'm 6' 4" and fit in my 182 no bother - no chance of anyone sitting behind me comfortably though!!

Having said that...would struggle to find many 'small' cars that can actually fit 4/5 full size adults comfortably imo.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Im a 6'4"er my self

6.2 and average. The 5 door 1.2 used to be fine for anyone to sit behind me, but the 172 I have the seat all the way back.

tiTTy & SV650
I'm 6ft 3 and the driving position sucked.

Passenger seat isn't height adjustable hence you noticed it.

6'3, decent build, fastest ass in the west.... no probs sitting in the meg

found the 172/182 a little snug in comparison tho

Elise S1 B&C 140
6' 2" quite well built. No probs in the drivers seat (once i got usedto it) but the passanger seat is too high and the back is a nightmare.

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
5ft & petite.

The only 'issue' i have in te Mk1 is that I have to have the seat pulled up as high as it will go or I cant see behind me because shes low :(
Bugs me when peple move the seat :(

Clio 182
Two people have told me im too big for my 182. im 6ft1 and have broad shoulders and long legs.When driving my car im pretty comfortable but last night the wife drove home because i had a few sherberts;) .i sat in the passenger seat i was even worse with my head nearly touching the roof.Anyone else as big as me own a clio? lol

I'm only just nearly 5ft so the Clio suits me fine but my bf is 6'4.5" and he looks really cramped in the passenger seat!

Black Gold with cup packs

I'm only just nearly 5ft so the Clio suits me fine but my bf is 6'4.5" and he looks really cramped in the passenger seat!

Jesus he must throw you about the bedroom :)

Clio 172 ff
175cm (5'9''?) and absolutely no idea how many "stones"...

Fit in well, but the driving position could be better. If I get as close to the wheel as I like, my legs are bent too much, imho. And the seat could very well go a little lower.

Mini Cooper S sport
I'm 5'7 and average, so any car is fine for me! Other half is 6'6" and he's ok in the passenger seat.

6'2 and only about 160lbs (f**k knows in stone :S) 12?

No problems in the Clio, just put the seat on super low mode and it's reet. Housemate sometimes uses my car and he's just over 5ft (pmsl), so it always makes me laugh seeing how close and high the seat is.

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
6'2 and only about 160lbs (f**k knows in stone :S) 12?

No problems in the Clio, just put the seat on super low mode and it's reet. Housemate sometimes uses my car and he's just over 5ft (pmsl), so it always makes me laugh seeing how close and high the seat is.

100lbs is about 7 stone.. so about 14 stone maybe?

black gold 182
im 185lbs - which is 13.5 stone ish

bit too tall for the little clio probably at 6ft 3 but ill squeeze in its worth it lol

Leon Cupra
I'm 6'7 and I weigh 16 and a half stone. I drive it fine! Recline the seat and away you go. Only modern car I know I can't drive is the mk1 MX5.