ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How the hell do i change the bulb

Clio Sport 172
as title how can i change the headlight bulb on the drivers side as there is no space behind it what so ever.... as far as i can see the only way is bumper off headlight off and i really dont want to do that..

Ford Transit
There's a little access panel in the lining of the wheel arch, normally accessed by removing the wheel, but you can sometimes create just enough space if you put the wheels on full lock to the opposite side. It's a little tricky but definitely much better than stripping the front of the car to bits.

Hope that helps.

clio mk1 RSI
as above but you need small hands , you can get in with the wheel on but it get really tight when you manouver your hand into place

"Navy" N17 TWO
Ph1 or Ph2 172?

If it's a Ph2 172 I can get to mine no problem :)
The passenger side is tighter until you take the fusebox cover out of the way

gdw

RS Clio 172
My neighbour with his ridiculously small hands manage to change both my bulbs without removing anything other than the fuse cover.