ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How the hell do you remove these?! ....

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
03ed5529.jpg

0d4d203a.jpg

Basically, my drivers side one is broken and my passenger one is fine so until I get round to buying a new one I just want to swap them around. The f**kers are a pain to get out....or is it just me?

Dan

Try accessing it from the inside by removing the rear door card, should be on to a winner then.

My guess those three clips will be holding it in for inside the car.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
What happens when you push those three clips in and pull the whole thing out?

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
It does start to come out when you press those clips however it's a bit hard to push the third one while holding the other two...might have to get someone to do the third one then maybe it will pop out

172 + 1.2
Just do them 1 by 1 pulling it out gently as you go, shouldn't be too difficult! If you're struggling get an extra pair of hands and push all 3 in at the same time

got mines from renparts the other day as they were faulty i just removed the inner door card takes seconds then you have straight access into them and u can just put slight pressure on the back of them and mines popped out with no damage to the 3 clips