ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to connect ipad to tv ?

What do i need to get to connect my ipad to the tv? so whats on the screen on the ipad runs on the screen of the tv ? Bascially so i can watch skygo on my other tv!

Some sort of hd lead ?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
You cant watch sky go on TV from an ipad.

bcdd18c6-354d-a9b5.jpg

HD Lead

bcdd18c6-3560-857a.jpg

AirPlay via ATV2/3

Last edited:
  BG 182FF
Your a bit touchy today, if you wanna be smart, personal hotspot has a blue bar, or (maybe even some jailbroken shenanigans) cant make say for sure seeing as it looks like you took the photo with a potato ;-)

Anyway, i wondered if you could be sneaky and try mirroring, shame

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Your a bit touchy today, if you wanna be smart, personal hotspot has a blue bar, or (maybe even some jailbroken shenanigans) cant make say for sure seeing as it looks like you took the photo with a potato ;-)

Anyway, i wondered if you could be sneaky and try mirroring, shame

Personal hotspot is unlikely on a WIFI ipad (especially as i'm showing airplay mirroring, and not anything else) and sky apps dont work properly on Jailbroken devices.

Thanks for taking the time to help out the OP and provide clear and concise information to help him out instead of being a pedant and/or not reading others posts.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Well there goes my plan to use my iPad 2 case. Want a nice case for my 3 now with the magnet. Would get a smart cover if it protected the back too.