ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to fit genuine Renault sideskirts?

Whats the best way to fit the side skirts? Is there a guide some where? Ive got the plastic bracket bits but dont know how they go on! Thanks

lol ^^ they are in the body shop getting sprayed atm mate! keep looking around, you'll get some eventually. i know a guy that had some, will see if hes still got them for you.

cheers mate, need some before the 2nd of october ideally as my car is booked into the spray shop then haha

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
if anyone knows how to fit them, id really appreciate it as im in the process of trying to work this out.

thanks, Sam!

have you gone this yet? got some advice off the bodyshop if you haven't (i'm fitting some of these too) so let me know if you need it :)

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
you rivet the *holders* onto your metal work under the door. then onces its *hooked* on you screw them into the sil. I used 5 6mm bolts with washes so then i can remove them to clean behind there.

But you can use self tappers!