ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to fit my BMC

Honda & VW
Recently bought a BMC Induction kit for my Mrs' 182.

My problem is that i can't seem to fit it, as the end of this kit is 85mm i realise i'd need some kind of reducer pipe to fit onto my Samco bend which i believe is 70mm?

I though this should be simple so i have found the reducer pipes so you'd think thats that but my problem is how on earth would it fit on.

The kit i bought looks like this, note the shape of the top, the reducer pipes are round so how would i fit it to the end of this????

bmc_.jpg

Dodgy one
The end of your BMC should pull off? Looks like an adaptor, If it doesnt its the wrong kit you've purchased!

I thought there were only two types one for <1.6 and one for 1.6> then you used different fittings to get it on the car??

where did you get the kit mate ive just got one for my 172 its round on the end. part number was cdasp-08 check that first also mine was 70mm witch is the same as the engine inlet ive just got a new elbow for the inlet.
im going to fix it up to night can send you pictures when done if you want.