ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how to fully assembly the climate control Renault Clio ph2?

Clio Campus Phase2
Good morning friends!
I have a 2010 Renault Clio Phase 2 in Brazil. One of my projects, was to fully build the mk2 ph2 interior in my clio. I don't know if everybody is aware that, but in Brazil, the mk2 ph2 clio's still uses the ph1 interior.
Therefore, i bought the whole interior from a dealership in Argentina. I'm using the manual controls for the A/C, and a few weeks ago, I've managed to buy the climate control from a Renault Symbol, ( the sedan version of the ph2 clio here in brazil) ( control unit, wires, actuators etc)
The problem is that i've oppened the control unit to understand how it operates, but since then, the display does not work properly. Does anyone opened one of this controllers can tell me how to correctly build the display plates?
I've noticed that it works like the odometer display, there is a rubber that works as the "connection between the plate and the display" and a metal plate that makes pressure above all that.. but it does not work properly, showing sometimes a few information, but just for a few seconds... what can I do?

thanks!!