ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to get a new key to my Clio 1.5 Dci 82Hp?

Car  Renault Clio 1.5Dci
Hi!
I lost my one of two my keys for my Renault Clio 1.5 Dci 82 hp. and I wish to get a new one.

Can somebody advice me where or how can I get a new key?
Or, the best way would be for me to deactivate the immobilizer in my car.

I know how to add a new key in vw, audi, skoda or seat cars but in Renault I newer don this before and now I must do it before I lost my only one key too... :-)

Thank's for any advice.
 
Back
Top