ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to get more induction noise

Clio 172 Cup!
I have a piper cross induction kit fitted to my 172 Cup and would like more induction noise so what do you guys reckon! Whats the best induction kit and any tips for more noise would be gr8! No ITB's too much ££££s for me post any good vids:cool:

Thanks Alan;)

ibiza cupra
is your induction an open one or inclosed? if its an inclosed one you have and you want more noise then go for an open one. the only problem is, is that you will probly lose power due to heat soak. i have an open one on mine and have put a heat shield around it to try and stop it. not sure if its working but it looks and sounds mint. and when i had it on a rolling road according to that it was doing book figures so although it hadent gained any power, it hadnt lost any either.

if you already have an open piper cross kit on it then you probly have the same one as me (the one that is made from a foam). if so then you could try one of those metal mesh ones. they are suposed to give a nice thoaty sound although im not sure there would be that much of a difference to be honest.

Clio 172 Cup!
Yer m8 mine is open piper cross kit and the same as yours ;) I know people go on about heat soak but once on the move it is not a problem! Don't feel any different to standard one as far as power goes! was thinking of putting Bat in the boot and getting a custom made intake pipe made 100mm at induction end!:evil: My m8 has done this on his Type-R and it sounds so Sweet! :cool:

Last edited: