ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how to increase camber

182 gordini
yes its for track...i have ktecs top mounts, that are not adjustable and i am not changing them...any other solution than drilling upper hole on shock?

182 gordini
its eibach camber bolts...it says up to 3 degrees but cant get over 1.25..i was trying everything with bolts but cant get more than that...any advise about bolts?

182 gordini
can you please describe me, what is the right way to handle the bolts, cause i am pretty shure i am doing it right, but in the end maybe wrong....tnx

182 gordini
not exactly of mine but they are the same as on ktec picture...do you maybe have a picture of wheel hub (or how it is in english) with those bolts instaled, just to see how deep inside to engine direction it falls to compare with mine...

182 gordini
cause first when i got it to shop to sort car optic out i thought ok 1.25 maybe he doesnt exactly know how to work with this bolts, and than i try at home to take it appart, and see if i could get it to droop any deeper to engine direction but no luck

182 gordini
tell me...are yours 12mm or 14mm bolts?

they look like on picture

eibach_align_kit_md.jpg