ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to install the Renault dialogue software/ sort out problems.

Renault
Hello my friends

now i need your help
Ive downloaded Renault Dialogys v3.93 Multilanguage from this addres :
http://filesharing-search.com/software/97577-renault-dialogys-v393-multilanguage.html

but i cant run it !
i installed it successfully
but i dont know how to get informations and pdf about repairing
when i run Dialogy it comes a blank page !

so i need your help if its possible please upload the Logan/Sandero and Logan India maintenense manual
or help me to run and use what i have had downloaded

thanks for your attention

Dodgy one
(3.50) Mine runs but everytime it loads up says no Disk, Its Java that keeps asking for it, Ive installed the software so it needs no disks but it keeps cropping up upon loading, any ideas how to sort it? Maybe a newer version of Java?

Renault Clio Billabo
Greetings,

Please have a look at this screencap:

scrai2.jpg

That's an attempt to install Dialogys 3.5 on a Russian WXP, after un- and
re-installing Quicktime, J2RE and Acrobat Reader.

Looks to me like a Java issue. Does anyone find this familiar?

Thank you in advance. :hail:

Hi, I have the same problem as you havesolved?

Se supone que es para instalar en XP, pero no en Vista. Le he pedido al proveedor que le permitirá saber lo que es la respuesta.

Run virtual PC and install xp on there if need by. Vista and windows 7 are a pain for old software hence i use a virtual pc with model pc speeds its fine

Just a quick thought if I make a virtual PC with a Linux OS and run a windows emulator and install this software on that and get it all running what would people thing then there would be no install issues as virtual PC works fine on most PC's (except sound).

I could then share this via torrents and people could download and run with no issues.

PS I love the fact this thread has been going for 6 years.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Just a quick thought if I make a virtual PC with a Linux OS and run a windows emulator and install this software on that and get it all running what would people thing then there would be no install issues as virtual PC works fine on most PC's (except sound).

I could then share this via torrents and people could download and run with no issues.

PS I love the fact this thread has been going for 6 years.

Bloody Hell...Welcome back Edde...was only talking to someone a few months back at a Crewe meet about you and how you were a fountain of information with regards to Clios in general.:)

I would happily have a copy as the missus now has a 52 plate 1.2 16v and need some info about getting to the Throttle Body, so I'd be happy. :)

Bloody Hell...Welcome back Edde...was only talking to someone a few months back at a Crewe meet about you and how you were a fountain of information with regards to Clios in general.:)

I would happily have a copy as the missus now has a 52 plate 1.2 16v and need some info about getting to the Throttle Body, so I'd be happy. :)
Hope I can live upto what you've been telling people about me.

The haynes isn't bad for info to help.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Hope I can live upto what you've been telling people about me.

The haynes isn't bad for info to help.

We were just talking about how the forum has changed...and I said about the fact that years ago, there used to be a fair few people (such as BenR) who used to give advice, but how most of those people had gone on to start their own businesses dealing with the cars and what have you. I was just saying about how helpful you were to me when I had the 172Cup and a fair few others too...:)

1.6 16v clio priv
For anyone struggling on this...
I've just setup version 4.2 on a Virtual Machine. I'm still testing it but seems to be working.
If anyone is struggling setting it up feel free to get in touch and I'd be happy to help. PMing me would be better as I dont check in regularly.

I would also like to comment that version 4.2 was very easy to install.
It automatically installed all the requirements on my system. You simply need to insert the CD/DVD and it autoruns and you keep clicking next.
It takes a while, mostly limited by the CD ROM drive but it does everything for you. The only choice you get is client/server/standalone. You should select Stand alone (default) unless you really know what your doing.

I'm trying top compress the VMs HDD so it can be portable but Its currently coming in at 20GB, the compressed file looking to be around 10GB and it takes an age to compress (2 hours) even on my fairly fast PC

Dodgy one
I'm trying to get a newer version of this to run on my laptop so i have a mobile version which works, unlike 3.5 which is on my desktop and a bit unreliable TBH I've had it a few years now i think!

I'd like v3.99 in english or newer, Anyone know where i can get a copy, ebay its only avaliable from italy and portugal and i'd like to not have to wait a month for a few disks to turn up, Feel free to pm me with any info!

clio 172 phs 1
im trying to install dialogys on my laptop running win7, i get as far as install directory C:/ Program files (x86) then i click next, i get a message with a big red X saying destination directory for dialogys? Can anyone help?

Clio 3 extreme
Dialogys is the system Renault use to look up parts for their vehicles. I'm lucky enough to work on the parts department in my local Renault dealer so I have full access to the system including all registered vehicles :)

Renault Clio
Hello. have a problem my clio won't start at all... i thought it was the crankshaft sensor i bought a new one i replaced it and the sqme it wont start... the fuel filter didnt replaced do you guys thing should i replace it ? and can you help me please im begging